Ask the Devs #1 Questions
(Instead of showing you have no idea what actually happens in PTR)
Edit: Ok one question then
- do something with the Claw ability - its useless. I suggest to do some kind of warrior Cleave.
- AoE damage increase (Cat Swipe - similar as warrior Whirlwind in PTR) - we are useless in AoE phases nowadays.
- combo point transfer, and 4 sec cool down Prowl - like rouges have in PTR
- Ferocious Bite damage increase to make it effective over 25% enemy HP (because we use Shred and bleeds, and we have a lot of unused combo points)
07/03/2011 7:24 PMPosted by CavConsidering that MLG dropped WoW, what are your plans for it as an e-Sport in this expansion?
Another question according to this one. Many funny abilities have been sacrificed in terms of "balance" to make WoW a competitive e-sport, but it hasn't been successful. Are you going to continue "balancing roulette" further? Constant changes to core-mechanics are making some players frustrated or unsatisfied.
i.e If you apply Rake/or rip to a target and use say Swipe, it will apply it to all targets in a certain yard range?
As i know Ferals damage is a problem when switching from single to AoE (or vise versa) can become an issue, specially with all the energy starvation.
its the only real issue i see with feral dps in PVE situations.
p.s A little damage boost in single target damage wouldnt hurt either. :)
Will the Goblin hot rod and the Worgen stage coach be made available as buyable mounts? It would be great to have two versions of each as gold sinks, one that comes without NPCs, and another that comes with traders.
Do you plan to maybe give us more options with the sound? Would love to be able to hear all the epic voices that are in this game :)
Are there any plans to allow factions to play against each other to allow for a more, fairer competitive field.
We really need some!!
- Need alot more single Target Dmg..
- Think about to give us back our Fel Armor? It was much cooler
- Give some dispellprotection to UA and PLEASE give dispellptotection to Immulate.. destrulocks really need it
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.