Easiest epic mount

(Locked)

85 Human Paladin
HEY!! id just like some peoples opinions on the easiest epic flying mount to get (mustn't be just normal alliance or horde mounts). All suggestions are welcome :)
85 Worgen Warrior
Well it depends on what you mean. Reputation mounts are easy to get, but they can take way longer than others.
Old raid mounts like the Ulduar meta-achievement mount isn't very hard and doesn't take too long either, but it still requires you to get a group together.
Some proffesions can get you epic mounts too. They generally take a lot of money, and require the proffesion, but are not very hard otherwise.

All I can think of, but there might be some easy mount you can get. ^^

Edit: Oh came to think of one. Bronze Drake (http://www.wowhead.com/item=43951) from CoS heroic timed run. That is 100% drop and was easy at 80, and insanely easy at 85. You could try that. :)
Edited by Garrath on 05/03/2011 21:51 GMT
85 Human Paladin
lol i soloed it an hour a few hours ago but didnt realise timer and was to slow, waiting for cd now :) ty for suggestions
85 Goblin Death Knight
Yeah pretty much the bronze drake is the only one i can think of :D but if you get a group for Obsidium sanctum 3 drakes you have a chance to get a black drake or twilight drake depending on 10 or 25 man
85 Goblin Shaman
Reins of the Bronze Drake is hands down the easiest to get. If you can not do this solo, it should at least be very simple to do with a friend.

If you are looking for one of the newer cataclysm epic mounts; this one is, if not easy, quite possible to get: Reins of the Drake of the West Wind

Engineering and Tailoring both have epic mounts that are fairly easy to make once you reach the appropriate level. Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control Magnificent Flying Carpet

Last option for an easy epic flying mount is a WOTLK raid encounter. Obsidian Sanctum - 3 Drakes or OS3D. I have seen people call for this in trade chat, most often named a "mount run". Downside is that it has a 1 week lockout.

Reins of the Black Drake the 10 man drop
Reins of the Twilight Drake the 25 man drop
Edited by Cricket on 07/03/2011 04:35 GMT
85 Troll Druid
What is the easiest epic non flying mount?
85 Night Elf Druid
08/03/2011 4:12 PMPosted by Vöödöö
What is the easiest epic non flying mount?

Rivendares Charger from Stratholme :D
85 Goblin Shaman
Reins of the Armored Brown Bear
or
Fossilized Raptor

Just off the top of my head.

E: A Reminder, you can buy both flying and ground epic mounts from the "Mount Vendor" who stands next to your riding trainer. All the flying mounts are the same for all races in the same faction, but the ground ones are different for each faction. If you reach "exalted" reputation with a horde/alliance faction other than your own you can then also buy their mounts. There is no difference in gameplay between these mounts and the multidudes of other "special" mounts. The "special" ones just look different.
Edited by Cricket on 08/03/2011 22:32 GMT
85 Human Paladin
thanks guys for ideas, i recently acquired my bronze drake and im loving it :D, i started this whole thong in the first place cos in my first ever run of vp drake ot north wind dropped and i lost, but it made me determined to get a better mount than my standard gryphon. ty :)
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake
Not to hard to get once you find the mob... And it has a 96% drop chance.

I tried to find the mob yesterday, but gave up after 3 hours...
85 Gnome Warrior

trolllll. easiest is probably the one you buy from the blizz store or just buy another account and buy a game card for X-53 Touring Rocket.
100 Orc Hunter
Actually there is an issue with the X-53 Touring Rocket. People from some countries (me T_T) can't get it because the system is braking some laws.
90 Tauren Warrior
You can buy wyrest accord rep to exalted for like 1600 justice points , then buy the red drake for 1600gold from the vendor :)
85 Troll Mage
11/03/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Carlsberg
You can buy wyrest accord rep to exalted for like 1600 justice points , then buy the red drake for 1600gold from the vendor :)

Ooh, tell me more. I'm at the JP cap and running out of heirlooms to spend them on!

Never mind, found it. ^^
Edited by Tenzin on 11/03/2011 11:28 GMT
85 Blood Elf Rogue

trolllll. easiest is probably the one you buy from the blizz store or just buy another account and buy a game card for X-53 Touring Rocket.

Might be easy, but it's more expensive. You know, some people don't have infinite cash income
90 Tauren Warrior
11/03/2011 11:15 AMPosted by Tenzin

Ooh, tell me more. I'm at the JP cap and running out of heirlooms to spend them on!

Never mind, found it. ^^

Glad to be of help , my good deed for the year , where's my cookies@!
Edited by Carlsberg on 12/03/2011 03:18 GMT
85 Goblin Hunter

Once you find the mob yeah, do you even have any remote idea how super rare that spawn is?
We aint talking 6 or 12 hour respawn timers.
You can easily be camping that for weeks on end before it *might* spawn.

Considering you gave up after 3 hours - good luck getting it.
85 Troll Hunter
Tournament mounts are easy to get, too, if you don't need immediate gratification (i.e. don't mind clunking away at the dailies for a week or two, to get the tokens). Far 'easier' than the West Wind, for instance, since you can slice through the dalies, it requires, like a hot knife through butter, and (unlike Tol Barad) most things you don't actually set out to deliberately hit, will just ignore you and let you get on with it.

They also still gave some of the best gold rewards of any dalies (for very little challenge) last time I checked.

On a similar vein, is the Netherdrake.

Both easy to get if you are patient and methodical.
86 Night Elf Warrior
if you have 280% skill and u have 1k gold, the armored snowy gryphon from vendor in dalaran is easiest
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]