WOW - Critical Error - Not enough memory

(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
i was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue as i have 68.9gb of ram space left on my hard drive and wow is saying that i do not have enough space as below is what the error says, is there anyway to resolve this fast as i have a raid in 35 mins and was hoping to get this sorted before then if anyone on the technical team can help be a great thanks.

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: C:\Users\Rian\Desktop\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
File: .\DBCache.cpp
Line: 624

Requested 2689382165 bytes of memory

Thanks niro
90 Night Elf Hunter
This is not to do with the amount of hard disk space you have remaining, it is a problem that windows could not allocate enough working memory to WoW. Try closing down some other programs you are not using and try running WoW again.
85 Human Paladin
I just found a solution for this,

delete your Interface, WTF and Cache files in your WoW folder and also go to the following and delete the Cache and WTF file from there too:

C:\Users\<your windows account name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft
35 Troll Rogue
How Much ram you have btw? Remember the number of error & google it ,like Error #132 (for example ,google : Wow error 132 ,you'll find solutions there :)
Edited by Unotkecandle on 10/03/2011 18:58 GMT
90 Human Rogue
I just found a solution for this,

delete your Interface, WTF and Cache files in your WoW folder and also go to the following and delete the Cache and WTF file from there too:

C:\Users\<your windows account name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft

This solution works perfectly. Obv you have to reinstall any addons and such. The 2nd part, that you gave the file address for i did nto have anything in VirtualStore folder, but deleting this didnt seem needed. Thansk again! I was afraid i'd have to reinstall
Customer Service
Please don't bump older threads.

Also note you should just have to delete the Cache folder, you would only have to delete the WTF and Interface folders if just removing the Cache folder wasn't working.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]