#Welcome to Tol Barad

90 Human Warrior
http://i54.tinypic.com/34e28a1.jpg

First: No, I'm not a professional PvPer. Frankly, I suck. But Tol Barad really irritates my skin sometimes.

Please mention your thoughts on TB in general.
Reply Quote
I only saw 4 types... And I find Tol Barad much better than it started of to be.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
He really should hurt animals. Horde animals..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Tol Barad, where I kill Allies of my server, :).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh. Whoops. Torniquet can be the other type.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/03/2011 8:49 PMPosted by Proeliator
Oh. Whoops. Torniquet can be the other type.

The one that goes around yelling tail using heroism every 5 minutes one shotting resilence geared players because they don't attack the ele shammy at 40yd range? THATS ME!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I enjoy fighting people from my realm in TB. Other then that. Meh.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
10/03/2011 10:32 PMPosted by Nimtax
COPYCAT!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
To be honest I find Tol Barad slightly disappointing but it've gotten better since they improved it slightly with timing and such.... It was horrible at the release of Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
10/03/2011 10:32 PMPosted by Nimtax

and I enjoy icing you off when you're not in the good company of your frost mage and holy paladin friends camping the Alliance GY in TBP :P

More seriously though, TB is ok during fights. However, it baffles me that Tol Barad and it's peninsula are non-combat zones between battles. At least in Wintergrasp one could engage the horde on sight at any time if I remember correctly
Edited by Abelle on 11/03/2011 13:11 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/03/2011 12:49 PMPosted by Abelle
More seriously though, TB is ok during fights. However, it baffles me that Tol Barad and it's peninsula are non-combat zones between battles. At least in Wintergrasp one could engage the horde on sight at any time if I remember correctly

It is.. on pvp realms... We go to PVE realms so we don't have to put up with senseless ganking while questing.. WG had a total of 1 outside quest per week.. TB alot more.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Where's the leech catagory? I'd fit into that! Being the terribad player I am at PvP (I've caught myself backpeddling a few times.), I tend to just follow the crowd in lost and confused daze, hiding behind the biggest pet in my stables. Don't really care much for the battleground itself or hunter PvP in general. Heck, I'm only there for the dailies.

I just want a seagull pet. :'(
Edited by Vasken on 11/03/2011 13:48 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Play on PvP servers mainly but my rogues been here a while now and quite frankly i it's the same anywhere attacking is supposed the be hard except the only tatic is get 2 bases hordes go from slag > ICG then you cap slags then horde go ICG WV then you cap ICG it's %*#@ing stupid but hey it works and its fun so im not bothered

Regarding Peninsula WPVP isn't huge on my pvp realm as it's now quite low pop but theres quite a few horde wpvp guilds on it and they have fun but i tend well this morning ganking in peninsula on AD just the people who had PVP on and it was entertaining for about 20 minutes but you just dont get the same vibe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]