Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
On Doomhammer, I am getting serious lag spikes, where I stand still for 20 seconds (maybe even longer), which after that continues. This happens every 1 or 2 minutes. Strangely enough, no one else has it for those I asked.
I also d/c frequently. This also happens on other servers.
According to Netstat when on Doomhammer, Doomhammer has the IP 188.8.131.52:3724. I can not ping this IP adres, w/ or w/o VPN and a tracert yields this result:
"Traceren van de route naar 184.108.40.206 via maximaal 30 hops
1 * * 4 ms fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
2 17 ms 18 ms 20 ms lo1.dr5.d12.xs4all.net [220.127.116.11]
3 16 ms 25 ms 19 ms 1415.ae3.xr4.1d12.xs4all.net [18.104.22.168]
4 16 ms 19 ms 17 ms asd-dc2-ias-ur10.nl.kpn.net [22.214.171.124]
5 19 ms 19 ms 20 ms asd2-rou-1022.nl.eurorings.net [126.96.36.199]
6 19 ms 126 ms 18 ms asd2-rou-1001.NL.eurorings.net [188.8.131.52]
7 21 ms 18 ms 20 ms adm-b5-link.telia.net [184.108.40.206]
8 30 ms 23 ms 18 ms adm-bb2-link.telia.net [220.127.116.11]
9 39 ms 46 ms 53 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net [18.104.22.168]
10 40 ms 39 ms 39 ms prs-b4-link.telia.net [22.214.171.124]
11 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
12 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
13 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
14 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
15 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
16 * * * Time-out bij opdracht.
Strange thing is that it sometimes stops at number 3.
The Date and Time that you created the tracert file: Monday 14-3 9:50 PST
- Your town and Country: Medford City, State of Oregon, America
- The hour and date when you experience the problems the most: Right now
- When did this problem start: Right now
- Realm played: Doomhammer and The Sha'tar
- Internet Service Provider: through a VPN XS4all, w/o the VPN Verizon DSL
- How fast is your internet connection?: w/ the VPN, very good. w/o the VPN, don't mention it. but w/o the VPN, I don't d/c
- The in game latency bar reading: 1363 Home, 869 World
- Modem model: Ericsson
- Network card model if one is used: Realtek
- Router model (if used): For both, I use Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7340, the ports are open.
- Firewall Software (if used): none
- Do you share your connection?: Yes, and they have no trouble at all
- Connection used, (USB, Ethernet or Wifi): Ethernet
- Could you please try to create characters on Karazhan, Kor'gall and Spinebreaker to test if the latency persists on these realms?: Yep, it persists
- Your characters location on the realm (which zone you are in): Northrend actually, both of them
- Name of the instance (in the case that you are in an instance): n/a
- What exactly happens? (Make sure to describe this as well as you can): See above
The second thing is that when I enter and leave instances (even at corpse runs), I actually have to wait 40-50 seconds before I can see it. That is really frustrating, I am just getting stuff out of my nose in that time if you know what I'm saying. Same configuration as above.
im getting the same today monday 21/3 i cant get past the loading screen and when i do i cant do anything 10k +ms its not my internet i can get on here youtube etc fine just cant log in.
Edited by Cabtoo on 21/03/2011 18:18 GMT
well, my problem is more that I can get past the loading screen, but it takes around a minute after the bar has completly fulled.
Clearing Interface, Cache and WTF did not worked. If someone can give me the register keys, I can try that.
there is still insane amount of lag spikes, which make my game freeze for a moment and then it resumes.
I have been patient for nearly a month now, my patience is running very thin as it is and this makes me unable to do both pve and pvp in a decent way. I now require to be helped in an efficient way, as I gave all the basic information.
Even w/o any browser or applications open, the only PC turned on in my whole network enviroment, wow still lags.
Edited by Tuliaawshar on 03/04/2011 21:08 BST
bump, I now removed the TcpAckfrequency hack and will see how stable it gets.
I also removed the splitter that splits the line to telephone and router. This way, the router is a direct connection to the outside line (as it can act as a modem aswell).
Got my problem not in addons, as my addons were turned off and got that problem:
Here my pc specs:
Intel Core2Duo E7400 (overclocked by 267 Mhz, easily done, it nags at 505)
6 gig DDR2 RAM, 2 gig at 667 Mhz and 4 gig at 800 Mhz (the 800 Mhz goes down to 667 Mhz automatically)
ATI Radeon HD 5750 PCI-E 2.0
SSD 80g start up disk
1 TB hard disk (+7 TB on NAS, but that doesn't count)
Zalman 600 W power Supply
Zalman Water Cooling
Sweex PCI Sound Card
3 case fans
PCI-E Gigabit Family Controller
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Anything missing, just gimme a ring-a-ding.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.