Race Change Issue

85 Worgen Death Knight
Hello there. I've bought a race change for one of my toons some days before Cataclysm was released but I ended up not playing that toon until now, so I still have the race change thingy near my character on the login menu. I've been tinkering with it, choosing which race i would want i ended up just wanting to change from human male to human female, but the race change feature doesn't let me choose Female Human because it isnt considered a race change.
From what i've seen the race change feature is more expensive than the character recostumization one, so I ask why can't I simply change from male to female within the same race using the race change feature ?

Reply Quote
Customer Service
I understand your logic Scorpium, but the race change technology is designed to actually change your race, so it has to be done. I can't promise anything, but if you contact our payment support guys they will see if there is anything we can do to help you out with your change of mind.

Accounts and Payment Support
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210

Good luck!
Edited by Natryndon on 21/03/2011 15:22 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks for the answer . Keep up the good work.
PS: Imba avatar :)
Reply Quote
Customer Service
*bow*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]