Do 10 and 25m raids share locks?

I was just wondering, I just went to Bh25 and I don't want to be annoying and be locked for a week because I want to go to bh again :P But it says in the Raid Browser that i'm only locked for 25 man. Can someone tell me? :o
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You are locked for both 10 mans and 25 mans, since they share lockout.
Reply Quote
aww
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This was THE WORST idea Blizzard has ever had, to set them on the same lockout. SO, yes. 10=25man. If you kill the boss in one, you can't kill it in another.
Edited by Nian on 17/03/2011 10:23 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
All current and new raids have and will have shared lockouts (unless they change their mind).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
17/03/2011 10:23 AMPosted by Nian
This was THE WORST idea Blizzard has ever had, to set them on the same lockout. SO, yes. 10=25man. If you kill the boss in one, you can't kill it in another.

This is the best idea Blizzard has had.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Only if by doing the same raid twice each week you could somehow con yourself into thinking you had more content available. Seperate locks was a dumb system, glad its gone, etc.

Now give us more content each tier so we can kill threads like this forever.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

Yeah, we totally loved 3.2 with 4 different lockouts of the same raid, didn't we? I mean, that means we had no less than 20 bosses available each week there!

....or DID we?
Edited by Mebriel on 17/03/2011 17:31 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

It's the best idea they ever had, quite honestly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]