Hai jack strong arms
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

Warrior Healer > that anyday

Hai jack strong arms

you know it, liand
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Usually I don't do this, but after having endured this twice in a week something just had to be said. Basically we were doing a 2v2 arena, BM Hunter/Holy Pal vs Discpriest/Rogue (his name is actually Discpriest). After 5 mins the rogue went down and only the Discpriest was standing. Usually a healer leaves in a 2v2 arena as there is no chance he or she can win vs a Dps/heal Combo where both are alive.

However Discpriest decided to stretch the game to the 45 min mark and make it a draw, pillar humping his way with ease in the Dalaran Arena. In the end, this is what we got:

1. 45 mins of precious time lost.
2. Minus Rating.

This is highly abusive behavior which has to stop. Most arena players know it is fairly impossible to solo down a 'decent' healer in a 2v2 dps/heal combo, who keeps pillar humping. This is the second time it happened to me and I know that there are other people who have been through this.

We made a GM ticket about this and it was said it is being looked into. In my honest opinion this is not enough. Clearly Discpriest from Guild Bounce was Childish enough to not accept defeat, which led to this situation. For all those who haven't gone through this yet, I hope you never do, but I warn you, there are "griefers" out there and they abuse these situations as sad as it sounds. 5 Mins before the end of the 45 min Mark I decided to frapse this abusive behavior. I didn't even bother to focus anymore around that time, because it was a waste of energy. Feel free to watch it as it is shows how childish players can get.

ps. To the GM of Bounce: Please have a talk with Discpriest, if this is what people enjoy doing nowadays in WoW, then there can simply be no enjoyment.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_QyZargAc

You , there ! Yes , you , the one who makes bad name for hunters !
I blow my nose at you, so-called hunter, you and your silly k-nnnnnigget arena partner .
I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
P.S. Liand is fat and Zumio is still worst hunt eu !
Edited by Angryrussian on 16/04/2011 17:49 BST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
This thread also needs my awesome beard and ultra skillz !
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

You , there ! Yes , you , the one who makes bad name for hunters !
I blow my nose at you, so-called hunter, you and your silly k-nnnnnigget arena partner .
I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
P.S. Liand is fat and Zumio is still worst hunt eu !

wat
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
[quote]
wat

Monthy Python and the Holy Grail
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]