(H)Pariah 10 man Raiding [6/13Hc] - Recruiting

85 Human Paladin
Well, that's infernal for you ;)

You told us you were in a raiding guild...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sorry heart, gotta disagree with that point of view.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I can imagine you might have been frustrated by one or the other raiding guild on this server. If there's anything Pariah has never been, it's a guild with power hungry ppl, and cocky arrogant officers. Pariah was a nice place to be, a tight knit guild, with the best GM I ever played with since vanilla.

We were never into drama within the guild or about other guilds, so I'd appreciate it if you moved your whining about the bad experiences on horde to another thread, and leave this one for the people that enjoyed or will miss Pariah.

Thx!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can imagine you might have been frustrated by one or the other raiding guild on this server. If there's anything Pariah has never been, it's a guild with power hungry ppl, and cocky arrogant officers. Pariah was a nice place to be, a tight knit guild, with the best GM I ever played with since vanilla.

We were never into drama within the guild or about other guilds, so I'd appreciate it if you moved your whining about the bad experiences on horde to another thread, and leave this one for the people that enjoyed or will miss Pariah.

Thx!

Report the first post and ask for it to be locked, probs the best way to stop people posting in it.
Reply Quote
58 Human Rogue
It's funny how people want to dictate even on the forums who or who may not post in whatever topic.
People are allowed to say there opinions freely when its done in a civil and good manner.
The truth does hurt at times but facts is facts.

If you can't handle it i suggest you stop making topics.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It's funny how people want to dictate even on the forums who or who may not post in whatever topic.
People are allowed to say there opinions freely when its done in a civil and good manner.
The truth does hurt at times but facts is facts.

If you can't handle it i suggest you stop making topics.

The topic clearly states this is a thread about Pariah and their decision to stop raiding. Nowhere in that title or in the initial responses does it seek to invite comment from those with a more generic complaint.

Even our leading commentator DKG had the decorum to take his thoughts to a more appropriate thread.

If you want to raise what, you feel, are legitimate comments/thoughts about other guilds or the raiding situation on BDF then no one is stopping you creating your own thread or contributing to the Horde Drama Queens thread.

This thread's purpose is to express "condolences" to the guild concerned and to wish them the best it is not so that people can derail the thread to talk about their issues with a completely unrelated guild or guilds.

So in other words we're not dictating we're just asking you to take your comments to a more appropriate thread.
Edited by Aboreal on 18/05/2011 15:25 BST
Reply Quote
58 Human Rogue
You're right. I apologize.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You're right. I apologize
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
To the people in Pariah who are thinking about quiting because they have lost all hope.

We do have 1 opening for the following classes.

Warlock or Shadow Priest or rogue or warlock or warlock or a lock or warlock, did I mention
we need a warlock.

I have just started recruiting again so that remaining spot won't be avail for long. Please
let Corlian or I know ASAP.

Not trying to ninja people from bdf but this is for a player who is considering quiting anyways
and wouldn't be contributing to the faction and the fact Corli says u guys are a nice bunch of people.
Edited by Hightotem on 20/05/2011 10:03 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]