Got The Munchies [8/8Hc] recruiting ALL CLASSES

85 Tauren Druid
may i have a word on my thread? :P
i'm sure every core raider in my guild wants esoteric to be strong; i do at least.
it's very good when another good guild achieves a realm first as soon as you relax a bit too much :)
and 25 men guilds have my personal extra respect for being able to keep raiding on a tight schedule in these hard times, when it's so hard to find good and dedicated players and blizzard retardedly removed loot privileges for 25 men runs.
that said, we hope to beat everyone whenever we can, and when we can't we want at least to represent a motivating challenge for those who beated us.
my english... gg, i only came here to bump...
happy new year everyone from a tipsy cow!
Reply Quote
*Cow Tips the GM*
Tipsy Cows = Even Less Effort to Cow Tip :D
Reply Quote
Bump happy new year !
Reply Quote
bump 5/8 :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Congrats on the 5/8. Glad to see the trolling has ended, though I'd appreciate less accusations against us in respect of immaturity.

Whilst I'll openly admit I see 10 man guild kills as inferior/easier to achieve than they are in 25 man, especially this tier and last where certain dps requirements have been stricter on 25 man, it is still an achievement to be pushing heroic progression regardless of your raid size.

Here's to the race for the last server first to really matter this expansion.....Madness HC.
Reply Quote
Bump 6/8 HC warmaster down :)
Reply Quote
Boom gratz guys :)
On a note:
TECHNICALLY Blackhorn is harder on 10 due to less people being able to handle sappers and such i read :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Congrats on the 5/8. Glad to see the trolling has ended, though I'd appreciate less accusations against us in respect of immaturity.

Whilst I'll openly admit I see 10 man guild kills as inferior/easier to achieve than they are in 25 man, especially this tier and last where certain dps requirements have been stricter on 25 man, it is still an achievement to be pushing heroic progression regardless of your raid size.

Here's to the race for the last server first to really matter this expansion.....Madness HC.

10man isn't much easier.

you are just bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Why so mean?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
we need a good healer!
Reply Quote
i healed Morchok HC in elemental gear, first time playing resto in 6 months - please say im good enough Johnny!! :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
how can you be good if you healed morchok?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
23/01/2012 00:37Posted by Lorux
i healed Morchok HC in elemental gear, first time playing resto in 6 months - please say im good enough Johnny!! :(

worst shaman I've ever played with
Reply Quote
Fine, i'll bite:
Who the !@#$ are you and how do you know me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Fine, i'll bite:
Who the !@#$ are you and how do you know me?

been g2's shadow priest for 5 months
Edited by Triscuit on 24/01/2012 17:16 GMT
Reply Quote
Ah, Upheaval, funny kid.
I'm done here.
To onlooking spectators it is not due to the fact that he is right that i am infact a bad shaman i am a good shaman who gets consistent high ranking logs :) But the fact that he did a week or more of no shows and then said he wanted to quit raiding and how he left without saying goodbye to anyone, not that anyone cared ofcourse.
Upheaval, i hope you have fun in your new guild, and do grow up and leave Munchies alone. Also i'd like to point out at this point you were also the worst shadow priest i had ever met.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
This is better than watching s e x(tard forum) and the city, so much drama.

Have to ask though Lorux, why do you give a crap what that dude says? Why do you have to prove to him/her/it that you're a good shaman, or anyone else on this forum for that matter? :D

Screw those trolls man, show must go on.

Also, slow down on spine guys, I want to be first! ;)
Edited by Saycer on 25/01/2012 00:23 GMT
Reply Quote
Haha True Saycer! :>
Also if they were to slow down, where would the challenge be for you guys to catch up? :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Haha True Saycer! :>
Also if they were to slow down, where would the challenge be for you guys to catch up? :D

Well... it's like a double challenge, raiding 25 and trying to catch up to a 10 man raid.
It's like a paralympic-swimmer trying to catch up to an olympic-sprinter, damn tough! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]