heroic fury baseline

85 Human Rogue
could help warriors if heroic fury from fury tree was made baseline, and removing the intercept refresh part. but making it break snares and roots.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Would be a nerf for fury PvE in encounters requiring often target switching and movement.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Who in their sanity pickup heroic fury for PVE?
Never needed it, ever.

Its a pvp talent at heart and should either be in arms tree, but reset charge, or be base line and just remove snares.

This talent alone being made base line and refreshing charge IF you have juggernaut would be what warriors need. Nothing else.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Who in their sanity pickup heroic fury for PVE?
Never needed it, ever.

Its a pvp talent at heart and should either be in arms tree, but reset charge, or be base line and just remove snares.

This talent alone being made base line and refreshing charge IF you have juggernaut would be what warriors need. Nothing else.

You're kidding, right?

Firstly, there is no alternative talent for PvE. You have to take it to fill out the tree.

Secondly, it is very useful for fights like Heroic Nefarian and Heroic Cho'gall where you are moving back and forth from boss to portals / boss to adds (respectively). Charging instead of running can save 2-3 GCDs which is a massive DPS gain. I often find myself with all 3 (Intercept, Heroic Leap and Heroic Fury) on cooldown.
Reply Quote
Needs to be in Arms tree also (Fact).
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
it would solve warrior issues alot.. give fury a new talent perhaps and make it baseline for all warriors, fury warriors only " gain " a new talent whatever it may be.. and arms pvp get a mobility issue solved by a fair margin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
NDZ
to be honest I've been wondering why mandatory skills like Heroic fury/piercing howl aren't base line for all specs because not having them baseline is detrimental to a warriors pvp ability as it stands i don't think warriors have nearly enough ability to counter all the cc and the like the other classes have (if ya prot that's a slightly different matter but that's a discussion for another day)

granted that other classes need to be able to keep warriors at bay to give them a chance of taking us down but right now the balance is to much in the favor of CC heavy classes and this needs to be fixed or it renders warriors nothing more than free honor kills

granted i haven't done much pvp but this is the general sense i get from reading on the forums
Edited by Bethrezen on 14/04/2011 17:57 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
that and make heroic leap 45sec cd:p imo atleast
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]