Blackwing Lair/Blackwing Descent hub zone?

Recently, me and some friends did a run through of Blackwing Lair to get the achievement, and we died a couple of times (Yes, curse you, Razergore!). I couldn't help but think that the graveyard was very far away from Upper Blackrock Spire, and that it took a very long and dull walk to get back to Blackwing Lair. So, as we were doing Blackwing Lair, I thought that there should be some kind of hub zone for Blackwing Lair and Blackwing Descent, with it's own graveyard and maybe some traders, or a repairman, where there could be the entrances to Blackwing Lair and Descent. You could keep the raids in the same shape. It could be where you currently enter from Upper Blackrock Spire to get to Blackwing Lair. I said this idea to my friends and they said it would be a good idea. So I decided to put the idea onto the forums, and see how people would react to the idea. Does anyone think this would be a good idea, and what improvements there could be on the idea?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Oh if you'd know, where the 1st GY was for Molten Core ...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
14/04/2011 19:04Posted by Stunnuts
. I couldn't help but think that the graveyard was very far away from Upper Blackrock Spire, and that it took a very long and dull walk to get back to Blackwing Lair.

That's nothing. The Graveyard was at Thorium Point back in Vanilla when MC/BWL were being raided.
Reply Quote
14/04/2011 22:12Posted by Azryél

Yeah, I don't know, I've played sinc TBC and not Vanilla.

14/04/2011 23:10Posted by Aladya
That's nothing. The Graveyard was at Thorium Point back in Vanilla when MC/BWL were being raided

Damn, that must have been dull. But still, even with flying mounts when dead, it's still a long way to get back to life, let alone back to Blackwing Lair. Also, with the arrival of Blackwing Descent, I've found that you would need to know EXACTLY where the entrance is to the side of the mountain in order to get back to the raid quickly if you died. Or you could go through Blackwing Lair (I think). So it would probably be more efficient, less dull, and quicker to get back into action should you wipe. I'm just suggesting this idea, and I'm not QQ'ing (Whatever it means, I know it's bad) about this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It means crying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Yeah, I don't know, I've played sinc TBC and not Vanilla.

That's nothing. The Graveyard was at Thorium Point back in Vanilla when MC/BWL were being raided

Damn, that must have been dull. But still, even with flying mounts when dead, it's still a long way to get back to life, let alone back to Blackwing Lair. Also, with the arrival of Blackwing Descent, I've found that you would need to know EXACTLY where the entrance is to the side of the mountain in order to get back to the raid quickly if you died. Or you could go through Blackwing Lair (I think). So it would probably be more efficient, less dull, and quicker to get back into action should you wipe. I'm just suggesting this idea, and I'm not QQ'ing (Whatever it means, I know it's bad) about this.

I personally do not mind. If you want to know what is proper dull corpse run.. at TBC on SSC alliance gy was near Tala' ... took 10 minutes to run back to the kill spot if not more. All that elevator and inside instance running included.
Edited by Azryél on 14/04/2011 23:52 BST
Reply Quote
14/04/2011 23:25Posted by Lorret
It means crying.

No, its not crying, and its not ranting, and its defenitely not 'Oh, I'm a Wrath Player, if somethings hard, I'll cry until I drown. I'm just suggesting. (Different from ranting)

I personally do not mind. If you want to know what is proper dull corpse run.. at TBC on SSC alliance gy was near Tala' ... took 10 minutes to run back to the kill spot if not more. All that elevator and inside instance running included.

Well at least you have said something that has kept to the spirit of the thread, as I said in the first post. For that, I'm grateful so:

14/04/2011 19:04Posted by Stunnuts
Does anyone think this would be a good idea, and what improvements there could be on the idea?

:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I wasn't saying you're crying, you just said you don't know what QQing is. It's crying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]