Flight Master License

85 Human Mage
I just dinged level 60, and went to SW to get my flying. I payed 200g for the Expert Flying, and 50g for the mount, but I still cant fly. It says in my spellbook under general Flight Masters License (see your trainer) but it says nothing at my trainer about it. I only have WotLK so is that why I cant fly or? whats happening?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
with expert flying, you can fly in Outlands. I am fairly sure you have to have Cataclysm to fly in Azeroth
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
21/04/2011 12:53Posted by Jondolar
with expert flying, you can fly in Outlands. I am fairly sure you have to have Cataclysm to fly in Azeroth

This is correct.

You will have to purchase the Cataclysm expansion in order to fly in Azeroth (Eastern Kingdoms & Kalimdor).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello there.
Here are the expansions and what level of riding they enable you to do
Classic 60% ground, 100% Ground
The Burning Crusade 150% Flying, 280% Flying (In Outland)
Wraith of the Lich King 310% Flying, Cold Weather Flying (In Northrend)
Cataclysm Flight Masters License, (enabling flying in Azeroth)
Edited by Evalyn on 21/04/2011 14:05 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yes, I just bought cata and I still cant fly. I brought the expert riding for 200g, but it now says I need to buy the flying license. Is that an extra 200g on top of the 200g for expert flying?
Reply Quote
71 Orc Death Knight
I'm afraid so.

You need to buy the license to fly in azeroth. However, as you are level 60, you will be questing in outland. As such, you do not need the power to fly in Azeroth just yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]