,.;'~` Ascendancy `~';., is Recruiting for pvp/RBG

86 Human Paladin
Ascendancy is now recruiting for PvP aswell !
I am looking for players who are willing and able to play in rated battlegrounds 3-4 times a week, possibly more.

The minimum requirements for the rated Bg's are 3500 resi and sufficient knowledge of each of the 10 player and 15 player battlegrounds. Ascendancy's requirements are that you can be active and loyal to the guild while still being a well mannered player.

I am open to most classes, I do have 3-4 people inguild already who would like to take part in these RBG's.

all DPS/Healers are welcome. Tank spec is not needed as I am filling that spot :)

Please either contact myself or Dalonia ingame or sumbit an appilcation on our website:

http://www.ascendancyguild.tk/

Thanks guys
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck, but embrace yourself for very slow movement while artillery is pounding on you and your healers, very frustrating to be prot pala fc
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Cheers dude ;)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Aren't protpalas a bit weak to tank?! Palas are weak overall atm tho, so gl!

free bump is free

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]