Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I want to start by thanking the guild "Got The Munchies" for letting me join them as friend and enjoying part of the expansion. Good luck and all the best!
I left them and started a guild of my own as PuGing was never fine imo and I want to raid more casual.
- mature (I do not stricly ask for 18+, as 16 year old players may act more mature than 40 year ones)
- serious (no spamming, trolling, etc chats, people, etc)
- friendly (we will keep this small and hopefully get to know each other)
- patient (this guild won't develop and find players as fast as some other raiding, pvp-oriented guilds)
My aim with this guild is to gather a small bunch of mature, serious players that want to enjoy their free time in WoW in either PvE (heroics, raids), PvP (bg's, arena's, rbg's, world).
Old content, pre-made's, achievment runs, maybe some boosts if alts will join, we will try anything that will suit us.
All will be taken casual (time is money/short friend!), but serious (enchanted, gemmed, etc); serious doesn't mean no jokes aloud. Raiding, PvP-ing at our own speed, but most of all with friendly guild members.
Atm, the guild is very low on members, so neither the level nor the activities have started to feel present so have patience please!
Feel free to whisper me in-game for more details!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.