Fast ways to farm justice points

85 Human Warrior
Hello, I've been scrolling around on the MMO-CHAMPION website and came across the new heirlooms and instantly my brain decided I must make a new character in the next patch. I've been thinking about it for the past 20 minutes, but I don't know any fast ways of getting Justice Points. I was wondering if anybody could tell me any beneficial ways of getting quite a few justice points in a day or two's work, thanks again.

Zolzo.
Reply Quote
25 Undead Rogue
25/04/2011 22:44Posted by Zolzo
. I've been thinking about it for the past 20 minutes

That's dedication!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic
Reply Quote
Run a random normal. And then random heroics. Preferably as a tank for instant queues. That's pretty much all you can do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
25/04/2011 22:48Posted by Niryna
getting quite a few justice points in a day or two's work

Next patch provides double honor gain, as well as the ability to transfer 350 honor into 250 justice.

Honor is faster then JP.

Oh no.....? Really? This is gonna be easy then Wotlk after all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I thought that honour would of been a faster way, but I thought that the players who are biest to PvE would comment and reccomend doing the justice point method of getting heirlooms. I have also been doing some research into guild heirlooms and I am considering getting honored with my guild, but I am not sure how long it will take to get honored since some people are complaining that it has taken them much longer than 10 weeks to achieve it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Roll a tank. Spam either normal level 85 dungeons or heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Next patch provides double honor gain, as well as the ability to transfer 350 honor into 250 justice.

Honor is faster then JP.

For me, JP is faster than Honor.
I wanna change JP into Honor! D:

[b]# Honor Points are now purchasable from the Justice Trade Goods vendors at 250 Honor Points per 375 Justice Points.

:D
Edited by Roxaíne on 26/04/2011 06:08 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Honor is faster then JP.
AV and IoC is fast honor, yes. Easily 20-30 honor per minute (incl end-bonus).. But if you get SotA, AB, WSG, EotS or TP, then you are down to single digit honor per minute (including end-bonus)..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
25/04/2011 22:46Posted by Aesandre
Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic > Random Heroic

+ 1st Random Normal run everyday at lvl 85 gave you 140 JP when you complete
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Deleted.
Edited by Relane on 02/01/2012 15:46 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Also most classes AoE drastically buffed and epics dropping in 5 players, as well as some heroic nerfs.

Welcome back to WLK. Cataclysm is officially a failure (in terms of what it tried to achieve, NOT in terms of how awesome it is as an expansion). It tried to take us back to TBC, it failed, so we're going back to WLK instead.

That sucks to be honest i like how hard it was in Cata HC and to get gear should take long time but is them make easy only so ppl can get gear up easy for 2 new HC "i can be wrong now if so plz tell if im" for the 2 new HC well have higher itemlvl and there fore the make easy to gear us up if i understand patch notes from 4.1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
thank u guys this has helped me alot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
link to new heirlooms? xx
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
22/04/2012 20:53Posted by Bloodrin
thank u guys this has helped me alot

You need a little more help methinks... all those +5 and +2 HP enchants won't do you any good. The +12 Stamina armour kits are pretty grim as well. The lack of gems is.. well.. to be expected I suppose. No mate, you need a little more help ;)
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Priest
Hello, I've been scrolling around on the MMO-CHAMPION website and came across the new heirlooms and instantly my brain decided I must make a new character in the next patch. I've been thinking about it for the past 20 minutes, but I don't know any fast ways of getting Justice Points. I was wondering if anybody could tell me any beneficial ways of getting quite a few justice points in a day or two's work, thanks again.

Zolzo.

There is time enough for this. Blizz won't release any new content until MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
22/04/2012 20:59Posted by Clarqt

This thread was made 4/2011
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
22/04/2012 21:02Posted by Sotahamsu

This thread was made 4/2011

GUESS I GOT LE TROLLED.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]