Easiest reputations

85 Dwarf Warrior
I already did 25 exalted reputations so far and I ask you to suggest me what are the easiest ones, what to do next.
I know - some reps are 4 hours to exalted, some needs 1-2 day grinding, and some needs daily quests and get over 20 days to complete.

Probably you remember the very easiest factions when you completed exalted.
Please suggest some (only a faction name - the rest I'll read on wowhead).

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If you're farming for gear from hcs and have a load of extra jp just buy your way to exalted with the northrend reps, that'll get you another 3 + wear cata tabards while grinding dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Shattered Sun Offensive only took me a few days.
Reply Quote
Do white hawkstrider run each day and shattered sun offensive will be extremely quick.

Without reading yours the easiest imo are:

sporeggar
Timbermaw
All northrend apart from oracle/frenzyheart and kaluk (Tabard + Dungeons)
All the cata reps with a tabard for heroics.
Lower city (Anzu runs, takes no time at all)
Horde / alliance cities (Tabards again)
Maghar (Equivilent for alliance)

Any rep with a repeatable item hand in. And any rep with a dungeon tabard, equip the tabard and grind dungeons for achievements / rep / jp (heirlooms / trade mats) / fun.

EDIT: Read your reps, go get cata reps. Good rewards, good quests if you do them, easy if you just use a tabard.
Edited by Glia on 02/05/2011 19:43 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thorium Brotherhood is easy to get up if you run Molten Core enough =P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Cenarion Circle is easy. Loads of mobs, repeatable hand-ins. Sorted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Timbermaw hold took me bit more then an hour :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I checked your reputations and let me remind you that nowadays you can buy few WOTLK reputations for justice points in Dalaran. With cap of 4k jp you can buy like 3-4 reputations untill exalted as they are really cheap. Kirin Tor, Knights of the Ebon Blade and The Wyrmest Accord in your case. You miss Sha'tari Skyguard which can be compeleted in few hours and provide few nice mounts, also the Aldor what basicly means buying few rep items from AH.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
If you have protection spec and a little protection gear you can grind Karazhan. Just one full run can give you approximately 7-9k reputation. It also gives you a little compensation of about 25g per boss you kill. One advice....... only loot the bosses as the rewards from mob looting are just not worth it.
I do strongly advice to kill many mobs along the way as you basically 2 shot everything anyway.
Reply Quote
02/05/2011 21:02Posted by Surnajam
Thorium Brotherhood is easy to get up if you run Molten Core enough =P

Even easier, since you can get exalted to it now without turn-ins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Tranquillien is what I found the easiest. It's not available for alliance though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thorium Brotherhood even if you can't solo MC (I don't see any 85s not being able to)

Reason is because Fiery/Lava cores give 2k rep before any bonuses and they're unbelievably cheap now (on a lot of servers)
Any BC rep is technically easy, if you can bear running BC instances over and over.
Wrath reps from Justice Points. Very, very easy.
Home faction reputations from either running heroics or soloing Wrath instances for rep (the heroics give full rep from tabards at 85, pretty fast for a warrior, even as DPS simply because Victory Rush procs in them and it's awesome.)
Argent Dawn, because there are repeatables that are incredibly fast.
Sporeggar too.

I know you didn't ask for tips or anything but uh.. I really cannot help myself. For reals yo
Reply Quote
Thorium Brotherhood even if you can't solo MC (I don't see any 85s not being able to)

Reason is because Fiery/Lava cores give 2k rep before any bonuses and they're unbelievably cheap now (on a lot of servers)

And to add to that, there is now a long quest chain in searing gorge that will give you reputation to Thorium Brotherhood from Friendly --> to Exalted
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it still possible to get exalted with Hydraxian Waterlords btw? and is it only bosskills that give rep at revered?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The easiest is connected with achievemnt they love me in that tunel. Easily farmable mobs for TONS of rep and u can even turn items they drop into LOTS of rep. WIll take u like 4 hours top to get exalted with.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/05/2011 17:24Posted by Utopía
Is it still possible to get exalted with Hydraxian Waterlords btw? and is it only bosskills that give rep at revered?
Yes and yes..
In 6 or 7 weeks, it'll be my 55th exalted (and UN-guild pet)..
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Easiest to get to exalted for me was when I was leveling a Blood Elf. Tranquillien exalted in no time :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Shatari skyguard and shattered sun offensive are really easy to do. You can get those done in no time.
Also Gilneas rep can be done by runing dungeons with the tabard and ofc buy your way through the northrend reps with Jps
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Well,.....MOST reputations are easy nowadays, to be completely honest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If you have protection spec and a little protection gear you can grind Karazhan. Just one full run can give you approximately 7-9k reputation. It also gives you a little compensation of about 25g per boss you kill. One advice....... only loot the bosses as the rewards from mob looting are just not worth it.
I do strongly advice to kill many mobs along the way as you basically 2 shot everything anyway.

Actually the humanoid mobs are worth it. I'm selling cloth and DE'ing greenies for a nice profit. Not to mention all the grey crap i can vendor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]