The Long March - Week 1

88 Blood Elf Paladin
Men and women of the Horde!

The Grey Company calls you all to the ruins of Loraderon Castle the Sunday the 8th of May, 2011, at 14:00.

Here the Grey Company will speak of the 'Long March' to Stormwind, and seek recruits to join them in this venture.

-------------

Week 1

This Sunday will be all about getting the event started, and making a show getting as many people as possible to turn up.

Only members of the Horde ar expected to show up.

We have not planned for much PVP this first week, since we are still in Horde territory.

At 14:00 we will start explaining in-character what the event is all about.

Until 17:00 you will be able to 'join' the army/event by signing up at our recruitment officers. Have no fear though, this process does not require you to join our guild - only if you desire to.

During the recruitment process, you may get asked to duel some of our members, so we can test your skills. Of course, you are also free to challenge anyone to a friendly duel - just don't spam duel-requests, you know everyone hates that. And keep the duels away from where people are standing.

At 17:00 the event will end with all of us walking to the zone-border between Tirisfall Glades and Silverpine. Here we shall set up camp till next sunday, when we will continue our march through Silverpine Forest.

More roleplaying may happen at the camp during the following week, so tune in once in a while, and check out if anything is going on.

We are really looking foreward to seeing as many of you at possible at these events. The more the merrier. Take care for now, and we will see you on Sunday.

- The Grey Company

-------------

For more general information about the 'Long march', check out the original 'The Long march' thread on this forum - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1999562110#1
Edited by Itafeer on 04/05/2011 09:35 BST
Reply Quote
the 8th of may is mothersday in the netherlands and i will be at my parents for this reason then, and not be able to attend this event.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Come with us to Tirisfall, and make the zone laggy as hell! We need you all!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Gather now, fellows, and let our shouts of rage echo across the lands!

04/05/2011 09:11Posted by Itafeer
For more general information about the 'Long march', check out the original 'The Long march' thread on this forum - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1999562110#1
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
The first event shall happen TODAY at 14:00 in the Ruins of Lordaeron Castle in the courtyard. Come with us!
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
How'd it go? I wanna hear cause I couldn't participate myself.. As stated before, it was mother's day and I was busy cleaning the house and cooking... Yea I'm a man#!!@#.. -_-'
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Due to Mother's Day and lack of advertising, only a handful of people showed up. In the following weeks, we are going to talk a lot more about this event in the various channels of Ravenholdt.

We really need the backup of all you guys, if we are going to get this done. Tell your firends/guilds etc. about it, and help us get a LOT more world-pvp going on Ravenholdt!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
and now is the time I get back into the game... hope to be there next time boss.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Great to hear it, Scarron! Great to hear from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]