The login server is currently busy, please try again...

(Locked)

85 Orc Mage
Anyone else getting the message, "The login server is currently busy, please try again later"

Is it me or blizzard servers?

BLUE UPDATES ON THE SITUATION:

11:06 CEST
Apologies for not responding sooner. This is obviously a huge inconvenience for you all, and it's being looked into at the moment. I'll keep you updated via this thread as more information becomes available.

11:33 CEST
We are aware that our login servers are having some problems right now and are working hard on getting them back up so you guys can play again as soon as possible.

We have updated the in-client breaking news and will continue to provide updates on the situation here and on our CS Twitter feeds (http://www.twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN).

We apologise to all affected by this problem this morning.

11:53 CEST
These issues are also affecting StarCraft II and the Mobile Armory. Our technicians are on-site and working hard.

12:01 CEST
I have copied all blue responses on the situation to Glynny's original post in this thread (thanks Glynny!) for easier visibility and will continue to do so until the issue is resolved and we can close this thread down.

Once again we apologise for interrupting your fun in this manner and thank you all for your patience.

12:27 CEST
Our technicians have now identified the most likely cause of the issue and are now working on fixing it.

12:54 CEST
It appears that the issue is quite severe and it may be several hours before you are able to login to our games again. If this changes, we will inform you immediately, but in the meantime we are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing our customers.

13:44 CEST
As this thread is getting way too spammy to benefit anybody, we will move all of our updates to our new sticky here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2064226933
Edited by Natryndon on 06/05/2011 12:44 BST
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah. I'm getting it too :(
90 Human Warrior
I'm getting it too.

So the game, and the forum, don't use the same login server?
Edited by Jiemoc on 06/05/2011 09:48 BST
85 Night Elf Druid
same same. Global issue is global
85 Human Death Knight
i cant get in either :(
90 Draenei Death Knight
Login Server not accepting Logins here in the UK at 09:46 hrs.
85 Draenei Paladin
Same here
85 Orc Mage
Thanks for the response guys, guess it is just Blizzard. :(
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i am having same problem
85 Orc Death Knight
Same here guys :/ It better be fixed.
90 Human Warrior
Could it have anything to do with the non-critical updates that are being downloaded?
85 Blood Elf Mage
Same same
85 Undead Death Knight
Disco, disco, disco, disco, game crash, disco.....login server busy.

Wonderful patch morning.

Especially when you add the fact I was in the middle of a timed ZA run into the mix.
Edited by Diabolica on 06/05/2011 09:51 BST
90 Dwarf Shaman
Yup, me too.

Screw it, gonna watch that beastly film i downloaded while this gets sorted.
Edited by Solice on 06/05/2011 09:51 BST
90 Draenei Death Knight
The on-screen message refusing log-in leads to an empty page on the Blizz Website. Comon guys, keep pages up to date please.

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?locale=en_GB&gameId=11&rootCategoryId=2100
85 Troll Druid
cooooome on
85 Undead Priest
As of 10:49 AM the log in servers still are busy.

:/
85 Human Warrior
Should i go out or this will be fixed pretty soon ? : |
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah I can't log in either, sort it out please I'd understand if it was a free to play game...
Also, the 'support' page you link us with the error message is blank, but then its always blank, whether you're looking for advice after being hacked or just trying to find out subscription fees, its always blank.
Edited by Thalin on 06/05/2011 10:00 BST
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]