Flame inc.

90 Blood Elf Mage
Just your average rant at 4 members of the guild Misanthrope, who i "luckily" joined in a Random LFG cross server PUG.
I joined at the start, said they were going for the timed ZA event, so I flasked up etc, and after we killed the 4th boss with 2 minutes on the clock, they vote kicked me..... no mount for me...

Such nice guys, they were I though i'd bring this to your attention... Seems Blizz has put in the kick feature to help the ninjas get the bear mount.

Anyhow, as top dps on the run, I dont think they can justify the kick, if one of the nice guys respond to this saying how slack I was or how afk I was.

Ive put in a ticket ofc, but want to warn others on your server of these "Smart" ninjas, Yeah you got me good, you sure showed me 'n' all that $#!£.

Farmari - Misanthrope
Quarius - Misanthrope
Chaphar - Misanthrope
Earthan - Misanthrope

The Earthan guy did whisper me once I created a toon on your Realm to say they "Misclicked" kicked me, im sure the're ticketing it right now....

They wasted my time, my Valors, all the loot/bosses that werent looted en route... I realy hope im the first this guild has done this too... but i expect im not, my kick was to rehearsed for that.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
What do you expect us to do?

1, they're too bad to get into any good guilds so that won't affect them
2, there are no good guilds on bloodfeather
3, they're random mouthbreathers so nobody even knows who the #*!* they are
4, every windowlicking retard will have the new warbear soon, why lower yourself to that?
5, i dont actually give a #*!*

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/05/2011 22:16Posted by Celica
They wasted my time, my Valors, all the loot/bosses that werent looted en route... I realy hope im the first this guild has done this too... but i expect im not, my kick was to rehearsed for that.

They didnt waste valors loot or bosses since you can just reque anyway.

Besides its not like 4/6 in 25mins is challenging >.> You can reque again and again. Heck if we can get 6 bears in 4 hours...Its already common as hell and a ground mount. The only place it will have real practicality is in Firelands, ZA and ZG (Not counting TBC/vanilla raids since...well yeah)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The fact that it is so easy to get makes them even bigger scumbags. It doesn't excuse them. Seriously, why do some people act so selfishly and greedily in game? Either kids who need to grow up or adults with the social skills of pickled cucumber. Either way, a delightful career at Burger King beckons.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Im sorry you feel this way, but to defend myself and my guild, we asked if you where intrested in doing a couple of runs so you could get the mount yourself, we farmed 4 mounts today and if you would have accepted that you would have had your mount, but you didnt. And a ticket to a game master wont help you at all im afraid.

The time you wasted on flaming our guild on our server you could have spent farming this mount.

If you want to I'll gather a couple of my guild members and boost you trough a timed run so you can get it, 25 minutes is nothing in this game so let me know if you are interested in that!

this game has many bad sides and the vote kick is perhaps one of them.
Edited by Chaphar on 08/05/2011 00:05 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well, we dont all have time to farm ZA all evening, I joined a LFG random get some VP, and some fun before my baby woke up, I can put up with noobs, bad players and the like, but this clearly was your plan from the start; to kick the random pugger to get your guildies the mounts.

You clearly abused the vote kick for personal/guild gain.

This is an abuse of game mechanics, similar to Tanks, boosting dps guildmates into Randoms then leaving (which was patched), and your openly exploting it (by IT I mean the other players your kicking). I didnt join a random LFG, with "mount reserved".

Im sure player explotaion is in the terms and conditions of wow, and Blizzard will probaly address this issue in a future patch.

I've got to add, your reponse seems very polite compared to the reponses you gave me in your server trade chat, but on your offer to share RL friends IDs so we can farm it all night... I think ill pass.

A vote has been initiated to remove a player, the reason given was:
"we asked if you where intrested in doing a couple of runs so you could get the mount yourself, we farmed 4 mounts today and if you would have accepted that you would have had your mount, but you didnt."

'nuf said.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Problem?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Is it so hard just to apologise to the guy? You were clearly in the wrong. Just suck it up and move on.

"I'm sorry you feel this way" isn't much of anything.
Edited by Lasofia on 08/05/2011 11:51 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Apologise?

We gave him/her the opportunity to get the mount...twice, and he/she refused both.
So he/she has no right to complain what-so-ever.

'nuf said.
Edited by Quarius on 08/05/2011 13:02 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
So very kind of you. Maybe you could have just not acted like greedy selfish idiots in the first place and allowed him the opportunity to roll on the mount? Hence avoiding all this nonsense.

'nuf said.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
inb4 Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
-
Edited by Tanskuz on 08/05/2011 14:22 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Sorry that you feel the way you do... Can't realy help it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This Ladies and Gentlemen is why people don't like this server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/05/2011 17:33Posted by Kaím
This Ladies and Gentlemen is why people don't like this server.

Because 4 people vote kicked for a common bear mount? 0.o
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Ivy
Who even cares about mounts?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
08/05/2011 00:00Posted by Chaphar
Im sorry you feel this way, but to defend myself and my guild, we asked if you where intrested in doing a couple of runs so you could get the mount yourself, we farmed 4 mounts today and if you would have accepted that you would have had your mount, but you didnt. And a ticket to a game master wont help you at all im afraid.

Oh yeah, because everything revolves around you and what your plans are, right? God forbid he had other things to do after that ONE run with you. It doesn't matter if you did 5000 mount runs prior this run, if you got a person via LFG clearly there were no rules established BEFORE he joined the group so he shouldn't be obliged to pass mounts because you claim you've been doing mount runs all day. You can stop with the "We gave him a chance" bull!%%! excuses, because only you and your friends actually buy that crap. If he refused to do more runs with you, you should have kicked him straight away instead of keeping him to the last moment.
Edited by Deathcoillol on 29/05/2011 13:08 BST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Vex
Yaaaaay, lets bump a one month old thread, I mean these guys were so noticable that I didn't forget about them after 5 minutes!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It was on the front page!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]