Contacting GM

85 Night Elf Hunter
Hi,

Sorry I am new at this game, can someone tell me how to contact a GM through webiste ? There is something wrong with my character or account. Page 100% loads during my login but when It loads, I cant see or move, just loading page.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you can log other characters (or make a new one to log in) you can make a "ticket" ingame to contact a GM. Mention which character is stuck (be sure to use the word stuck) and ask them to move the character for you.

How to contact a GM (and how to recognise if it's a real GM contacting you) can be found here:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=17396
Reply Quote
When a page 100% loads but is then stuck it often means you have large internal latency in my experience, if you wait longer would it dc?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Um well I didnt wait for that long. It just stops there thats it and I just got a Fatal Eror when it 100% loaded. But I got it just one time. I joined the game again 2 min ago but It got frozen again.. Maybe I have internal latency.. I dont know. How can I fix that ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Send in a ticket from a different character, like Ellifara said :)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hello Naskatr,

As well as submitting a ticket from one of your characters that you are able to login on (or a new character altogether, if that works) requesting to have your ‘stuck’ characters moved to safety, it might be worth you taking some time to perform a UI reset in order to clear and remove any temporary game files that could be causing these problems for you;

Reset UI - WTF, Cache, and Interface folders & Repair Tool
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641315#3

Good luck! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]