Walk Slow?

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys, how exactly do i make my character walk slowly? I use a dell laptop if that helps ha. Is it generally a case of /walk or somthing? When i do that i still walk at normal pace. Cheers guys!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I don't input a slash command, I just press / in my number pad on the right hand side of the keyboard and I walk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
why on earth would you walk anywhere? Time is money my friend!
Reply Quote
If you don't have a numpad on your laptop (I don't) then the "/" key is function key + 0.

Or you can rebind it in your key bindings menu.
Reply Quote
31 Troll Shaman
If you have a laptop you won't have a numpad, but you can view and change it within Keybindings when you press Esc ingame.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/05/2011 15:57Posted by Philtan

Nothing says pro-tank like a cool, calm walk towards the boss, /spit and /flex before pulling ;)

As said above, key bindings should have it.
Edited by Isazlaguz on 09/05/2011 16:04 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thanks guys i got it working:) Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/05/2011 15:57Posted by Philtan

I slap on walk mode when I meet a gogogo person. Irks them to no end :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i seem to remember the walk command is for showing your mammoth off on the dalaran walkaround as well :D
Edited by Goresaber on 09/05/2011 17:07 BST
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
09/05/2011 17:00Posted by Epoch

I slap on walk mode when I meet a gogogo person. Irks them to no end :)

Even better you get to /mock and laugh at the dps as they go charging past you towards the boss :-)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
Walking was a real winner on Nefarian Heroic before the mechanics got was changed. Just sayin'. :(
Reply Quote
I use it for RP! +1
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
i tried everything here, and nothing work? :o is it any others way i can do it? Cheers!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
i tried everything here, and nothing work? :o is it any others way i can do it? Cheers!

Try going to your key bindings to see what you have bound as walk... you may have turned it off and bound it to something else. "Toggle run/walk" is what you are looking for, you shouldn't have to scroll down. / on your keypad is the default setting but I know some laptops or such don't always have keypads so you may have to set it yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey guys, how exactly do i make my character walk slowly? I use a dell laptop if that helps ha. Is it generally a case of /walk or somthing? When i do that i still walk at normal pace. Cheers guys!

ESC -> Key Bindings

Why didn't you post in the beginner forums?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]