Golden king guild banner

90 Human Death Knight
Why cant we have a choice to have a banner or not to have it while riding golden king. Just bought it and really enjoy its look but I really want to ride it without the banner. I want to represent my guild but not in this way. You should add a button like the ''dismount button'' on bigger mounts like mammoths wich has like a picture of a banner and clicking it will able-disable your banner. This is just my opinion and if there is such a feature already I just haven't found it yet.
Reply Quote
I am in complete agreement for the Kor'kron Annihilator. The banner is awesome and all, but I don't want my character sitting stiff as a board with it 24/7
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I completely agree on this.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
+1 for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I agree, it oughta be cool :)

I see dead people! :S
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman
Whilst mounted, unequip and requip your main hand weapon.

BANG! and the banner is gone.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Looks retarded as a human female when you do that, still make the choice to show it or not please :p
Reply Quote
16/05/2011 18:57Posted by Shammoz

Is that a play on a slogan? :x me thinks maybe
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman
16/05/2011 19:02Posted by Mibe
Looks retarded as a human female when you do that, still make the choice to show it or not please :p

You could bind it into a macro using an equipment set in equipment manager that activates the set without mainhand and mounts and has a reverse for dismount. That way you probably would not see it. But I agree, I would prefer no banner no fuss.

16/05/2011 19:04Posted by Deliantha

Possibly! *Walks off whistling innocently*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Nice trick, but only works with 1H - unequipping my 2H staff won't trigger the BANG :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Nice trick, but only works with 1H - unequipping my 2H staff won't trigger the BANG :(

Sure does need a show / hide button :D
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman

Thats odd... it works for my priest with a staff... I think... will try it later.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
16/05/2011 19:04Posted by Deliantha

BANG! And the dirt is gone!
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman
16/05/2011 19:12Posted by Álíce

My secret identity is revealed!

*runs* :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Thats odd... it works for my priest with a staff... I think... will try it later.

Maybe because I tried on my Horde priest? Would be funny if this only worked for Alliance. Funny, but not unseen ...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

My secret identity is revealed!

*runs* :)

Cilit bang commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMD_z_FnNk

man...gotta love the coin test...so realistic
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
85 Draenei Shaman

Maybe because I tried on my Horde priest? Would be funny if this only worked for Alliance. Funny, but not unseen ...

My priest and mage with staves, both trigger the bang :)

Must be an Alliance thing! :O
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I like that there is a way to do that but it's kinda stupid that you have to do it everytime when you mount up if it's your favourite mount. Just saying
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Getting to the original post. I've actually have had in mind that they should make banner a separate item that can be bought from guild vendor at some point. You could use it in a same way you use Spring Flowers for bunny ears to "equip" the banner. It could be usable on any mount, even while unmounted and away from combat. Or sumthin'
Edited by Huussi on 16/05/2011 21:27 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]