Survival Sunday Betting! Roll Up!

Today is Survival Sunday and with 5 teams still looking like they could enter the relegation trap door, GregoryBet65 is taking your bets as of now!

Blackburn Rovers

WILL DEFINITELY STAY UP IF...

•They beat Wolves
•They draw with Wolves and one of Birmingham, Blackpool and Wigan fail to win
•They lose and two of Birmingham, Blackpool and Wigan fail to win

Wolves

WILL DEFINITELY STAY UP IF...

•They beat Blackburn
•They draw with Blackburn and two of Birmingham, Blackpool and Wigan fail to win
•They lose by one goal and two of Birmingham, Blackpool and Wigan fail to win

Birmingham

WILL STAY UP IF...

•They win by the same or a greater margin than Blackpool and Wigan
•They win and Blackburn and Wolves draw
•They draw, Wolves lose by two goals or more, and one of Blackpool and Wigan fail to win
•They lose by the same or fewer margin of goals than Blackpool and Wigan

Blackpool

WILL STAY UP IF...

•They win and Blackburn draw with Wolves
•They win and Birmingham fail to win, given that Wolves are playing Blackburn (so cannot both exceed 41 points)
•They win and Wigan fail to better their result by two or more goals
•They draw, Wigan fail to win and Birmingham lose
•They lose, Wigan lose by a similar or greater margin, and Birmingham lose by a bigger margin than Blackpool

Wigan

WILL STAY UP IF...

•They win and Blackburn draw with Wolves
•They win and better Blackpool and Birmingham's results by a margin of two or more goals
•They draw and Blackpool and Birmingham both lose
•They draw, either Blackpool or Birmingham lose, and Wolves lose by four or more goals
•They lose, while Blackpool and Birmingham both lose by goal margins two greater than Wigan

I am offering you These Odds To Be Relegated

Blackpool to go 4/11
Birmingham to go 4/6
Wigan to go 8/11
Wolves to go 7/1
Blackburn to go 11/1

in game mails to Gregory with your stake go go go go go! (max bet of 1k T&C's apply allways read the small print.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm swe and what is this?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
I already know whats going to happen us and wigan are going to be losing 3-0 each. Mcleish will be sending on defenders for the final whistle to defend this 3-0 deficit.

When the final whistle blows 3-0 defeat we're going to celebrate it like crazy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Great afternoon! Shame about Blackpool perhaps but good riddance to Birmingham, **%@ club, horrible fans, dire tactics. Good riddance.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
As you go through life,

It’s a long long road,

There’ll be joys and sorrows too,

As we journey on,

We will sing this song,

For the boys in royal blue,

We’re often partizan,

We will journey on,

Keep right on to the end of the road,

Keep right on to the end,

Though the way be long,

Let your heart beat strong,

Keep right on to the end,

Though you’re tired and weary,

Still journey on, ’til you come to your happy abode,

Where all the love, you’ve been dreaming of will be there.

At the end of the road

Birmingham!
Birmingham!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Support a real club and have a actual passion for football unlike others who support whoever was on sky first and like the idea of having passion for football?

Congratulations to Wigan and Wolves, two teams who wasn't afraid to go for it in more games out of 38 than us.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
If a club is or has been successful and has fans more than outside their own city it's not a 'real' club Grego. In fact the theory is, the more *@!! the club the more real it is. West Ham are the most real club this year, Man U are the least. It seems, this is the way it works these days.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
OP
Woulda loved to see blackpool stay up, holloways a top bloke, and as for birmingham /lol.

And aye I'm one of those united fans, supported them since i was 5 which is a good 31 years, long before you were born young fat harri. I smiled today , you cried. this makes me happy.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
22/05/2011 23:48Posted by Celeglin
I smiled today , you cried. this makes me happy.

Means something to me son.

Though no man tears was shed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
OP
son? ah you are doing irony....my bad missed it was too busy watching birmingham fans cry.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
While we have a football thread.

Let's discuss Germany.

Who wants to live there? The football looks amazing.

EDIT:

Also, apologies to everyone who done my fantasy football league and bet 150g on it. I've not got my main here, nor do I know the winner. I'll check who the winner is and I'll be sending the money their way when I get it on my paladin.
Edited by Harrianlar on 23/05/2011 16:25 BST
Reply Quote
Bundeslige is one of the best leagues in the world, better than over rated La Liga anyway
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
23/05/2011 16:38Posted by Gregory
Bundeslige is one of the best leagues in the world, better than over rated La Liga anyway

I am supporting united in the Chumps final.

That farce of a league shouldn't be allowed to exist with any title other that cheating scoundrels.

United get away with nothing compared to barcelona.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I am supporting united in the Chumps final.

That farce of a league shouldn't be allowed to exist with any title other that cheating scoundrels.

United get away with nothing compared to barcelona.

Agreeing on this.

!@%@ing Spain got *@!!e fans and all their teams are cheating whining bastards.

Dutch football team is a bunch of braindead morons, can't believe they managed to get in the finals in the first place.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]