Guild Notes.

90 Human Paladin
Hey, I am from a guild named "Scandinavian Brotherhood" Located at Grim Batol, I am something like a half-officer, and I am today here to talk for my guild, if this is wrong Forum I appology.

We are a guild with strict rules when it comes to behaviour. We only want people to behave, this is important to us. We want a good rumor, so people that missbehave out of guild and in guild is allways punished properly, we dont kick instant either, we do understand that sometimes you have had enugh. We are mainly social, trying to get into raiding with a little atendence problems, but we are getting there in time ;)
Now that I have described the guild, I will describe the problem.
Its Guild Notes.
Its a really really stealthy way for people to missbehave by changing guild notes to things that will not be mentioned by any from Scandinavian Brotherhood, and it happends several times.
I made a ticket about something else, but just an hour before I got answer someone had #@%#ed up guild notes again, so I asked if he were able to track them down, and if we could know who it is that did thosse kind of things, and what reply I got was that its not possible to track down, and if it was we wouldnt be allowed to know who did it.
So, what I want is a change to this, officers/guild leader should be allowed to go into guild log and see who changes whos note we feel.

We do not feel like punishing 500~ members by turning off notes for all because 1-3 members can't behave, we want a way to deal with thosse going around with bad attitude that cant even be mean face to face, but need to stealth around it. We are not here to baby sit kids that cant behave, thosse kind of people we dont want in the guild, and even if it wouldnt be needed anymore after it was implented because people wouldn't go around changing notes like that anymore, the fact that it is there is good enugh for us as it would prevent it/give us a way to deal with it.
Reply Quote
92 Human Hunter
You can deal with it within the guild using the standard interface.

Edit Public Note and Edit Officer's Note are permissions granted by the Guild leader to each rank. Have your GL remove those permissions from all except officer ranks and if it happens again you've eliminated most of the membership as suspects. If it doesn't stop then limit note editing to a senior rank that has very few members.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
k
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can deal with it within the guild using the standard interface.

Edit Public Note and Edit Officer's Note are permissions granted by the Guild leader to each rank. Have your GL remove those permissions from all except officer ranks and if it happens again you've eliminated most of the membership as suspects. If it doesn't stop then limit note editing to a senior rank that has very few members.

You dont see.
Being able to set your own note is not something we want to stop people from, we dont want to punish over 500 members by adding that restriction because 1-3 can not behave, we would rather have a way to just see who cant behave (or have it stopped).
That is a far better solution.
Reply Quote
Trenger du hjelp loco? spør meg ingame :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]