[H] <Echo> 10man raiding 3/13 HC recruiting!

90 Goblin Mage
Echo is an 10-man raiding guild made by a group of friends, that played together earlier in the Wotlk and eventually went their separate ways and now they have finally decided to make their own guild after getting experience from various other guilds and raids.

Our goal is to clear the whole 10-man content that is available and also to get our members all the important achievements that contain things like mounts and titles. While maintaining passive progression and kills, we also strive for a good atmosphere during raids.

We offer you an friendly atmosphere and obviously a chance to get all the 10-mans cleared without sacrifising too much of your life or freetime. Altough we do not raid hardcore, we still require our members to have the best available enchants, gems and to know the newest updates to their class mechanics.

Raid times for the Primary Raiding Team: Server time (GMT +1)
Monday - 19:00 - 22:00
Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:00
Friday - 19:30 - 22:30 (+30 minutes)

Raid times for the Secondary Raiding Team: Server time (GMT +1)
Friday - 19:30 - 22:30(+30minutes)
Sunday - 18:30 - 21:30 (+30minutes)

(+30minutes) means that there might be an extention if the raid fits it. All raid invites will be done 15 prior start of raid. Note that Fridays raid is a farm raid, Primary Group Members will raid together with Secondary Group members and farm all the content bosses that are not being progressed on by either the secondary or the primary group.

What do we expect?
- Players with dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time
- Players who have a proven history of performance and experience in WoW
- Players who can accept constructive criticism
- Situational awareness. Be able to move out of that fire/voidzone/wet patch
- Players who are always wanting to improve themselves, their gear and their characters
- A stable internet connection and computer
- Versatile. Being a small 10 man guild we'll need people to be prepared to play their offspecs. Knowing your entire class inside out is a must.
- Mature. Pref 16+ but if you can prove to us you're not a little runt then we're prepared to listen. This also means you can make your own decisions and not still be under the thumb of your parents.
- We value skill and personality higher than gear, however a recruit has to have decent gear to be able to jump in to current endgame raiding.
- Fluent in the English language. Typing and speaking.
- Clearly communicate through Ventrilo, have a good standard of English and pay attention to what is being said.
- Come fully prepared to raid with consumables and knowledge of the encounters.
- Compete for you raid spot, we are always recruiting for better players and we will replace the slackers without question.

What can we offer you?
- Active leadership, always open to suggestion
- A focused and efficient raid environment
- No drama loot distribution. Fair and square.
- Mature and enjoyable atmosphere
- Fun, laid back and casual raid environment while still pushing for progress
- Quality over Quantity. RL > WoW.
- Social and active members outside of raids.

If you look into this thread: http://echoguildeu.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208, that is located on our forums, you'll find all the information you need regarding the Ranks and promotions. Ofcourse, there is even more on the forums so feel free to browse through if your interested already. The other important threads are also linked below:

Guild rules: http://echoguildeu.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6
Recruitment Section: http://echoguildeu.guildomatic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Cheers,
<Echo> of Bladefist.
Edited by Sanjí on 28/05/2011 13:24 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey, not looking for a new guild just raid hands-on experience, so if, for any raids your short a dps, give me a holla'. I'm geared just short of as good as I can get pre-raid and a pretty decent dps pally.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Horde guild ftw?

also friendly bump :)
Edited by Pandamage on 25/05/2011 16:25 BST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Thanks for the bumps Panda ! :)
Neworder, You're able to join the guild as a social however you'll need to write an application in order to join a guild raid.

Socials could be taken into raids however i wouldn't count on that.
Edited by Sanjí on 26/05/2011 10:01 BST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
bump for holy paladin / rogue
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Dont let me see you camping Deepholm again Morepain.... thats my bush!

GL n bumpity
Edited by Killonfrost on 01/06/2011 08:43 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
bump for a holy paladin ^^
Killonfrost, gank him!

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

Killonfrost, gank him!

Well u know where ill be.... (see above post for location, if ur retarded)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Ah good, then i know where i should be for some personal corpse ganking :3
just joking ^^

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
bumpy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
What is your status atm? :) bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
we're only 4/13 HC atm
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
5/hc atm :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
You mean 6/7 HC? (looking 24 hours into the future)
Edited by Sanji on 27/09/2011 22:48 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]