Hotfix: Battleground Multi-Queuing

Community
We recently implemented a hotfix that removes the ability for players to retain a second Battleground queue when one pops. Previously, players were able to queue for two Battlegrounds, have one queue pop and retain their second queue while they decided if they wanted to join the one that was ready. This is no longer the case. When a Battleground queue pops you will automatically be removed from the other active queue. To queue for a different Battleground it will be necessary to queue again.
Reply Quote
Good good. Stops you going 7v10 so tis nice.

Does this affect the queue for tol barad?
Edited by Protspec on 25/05/2011 15:05 BST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
How about fixing direct bg queue time instead?
Edited by Hmnaatz on 25/05/2011 15:35 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
25/05/2011 15:04Posted by Protspec
Does this affect the queue for tol barad?

Thats the Mainquestion. Is it still possible to join a BG while queued for TB and then switch to Tol Barad, if you got a call?

Besides this: Is there any reason, why you "hotfix" such a change into the game instead of putting it into 4.2.
Multiqueueing was ingame for a very long time and not everyone F5-ing the blue tracker all the time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
25/05/2011 15:34Posted by Hmnaatz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
25/05/2011 15:41Posted by Maraxia
Thats the Mainquestion. Is it still possible to join a BG while queued for TB and then switch to Tol Barad, if you got a call?

That's deserting.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Reply Quote

That's a good plan. Maybe Blizz could, when one side has enough players for a BG, just yank players randomly from the other faction from wherever they are into the BG, queued or not. That'd mean near instant queues for everybody. Heck, people could even enjoy the thrill and excitement of battlegrounds when they didn't even plan to enter.
Edited by Carebear on 26/05/2011 13:12 BST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
25/05/2011 22:46Posted by Aphandra

That's deserting.

does deserter buff affect tb?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
26/05/2011 13:59Posted by Bëll

That's deserting.

does deserter buff affect tb?

No.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Could we get the simultaneous dungeon - BG queue back please?

btw - if anyone saw their response on removing this, i would really love to learn it - maybe I'm missing the logic behind it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Can you please fix the BGs queues servers ?

At the moment , it's only the same battlegroup , instead of agaisnt all of the battlegroups , it's been some months already.
Edited by Spikelol on 16/06/2011 16:54 BST
Reply Quote

Yeah, how about if Blizz just adds/combines more of the BG groups together, or simply forget all the I-Level blabbering and get players into action, i keep it rather annoying for waiting 1hour for one single run... WIth so much hate and rude people in it, in most of the cases at least.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Why?!
Why not let people que up 10+ ppl in a raid? Dont give me any lies about ''well it takes the competition away and makes the other team get in a worse position, if you wanna play bg's with your guild go do rated bg thats what they are for (In a stupid voice) some of my best times in pvp has been with my guild in random bg's. And honestly why take that away?... I like to play with my guild in a stressfree enviroment and just have fun, talk about nothing important while having fun. But its not allowed cuz some ppl get mad? I want either a good explanation why we cant que up 10+ ppl for bg's or u make it so we can.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Hunter
26/05/2011 13:11Posted by Carebear

That's a good plan. Maybe Blizz could, when one side has enough players for a BG, just yank players randomly from the other faction from wherever they are into the BG, queued or not. That'd mean near instant queues for everybody. Heck, people could even enjoy the thrill and excitement of battlegrounds when they didn't even plan to enter.

I lol'd :')
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
If you queue for Tol Barad and a random battleground then accepts to join Tol Barad in the middle of the battleground you WILL NOT get deserter debuff.
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Priest
17/09/2011 14:46Posted by Twistter
I want either a good explanation why we cant que up 10+ ppl for bg's or u make it so we can.

ok....10+ people in a random BG, isnt Random!!! Thats a premade team. So....as a premade team, you can only face other premade teams!! it really isnt rocket science.

Also, some of "best times", rolling randoms in a BG, probably amount to other peoples worst experiences of playing BGs. Why should any randomly thrown together side, face a team full of guild members, no doubt all of vent/skype or something, who actually have tactics and follow said instructions?!?!

Why not just go shoot fish in a barrel, that too is easy and fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]