Paysafecard

(Locked)

85 Orc Death Knight
I want to ask why is Blizzard not accepting paysafecard as payment method?
Paysafecard is simple and secure payment method and it could be perfect for paying for game time, character transfers, faction changes and even products in Blizzard store!
Is there some specific reason to not support paysafecard?

Link: http://www.paysafecard.com

-Darusk
80 Blood Elf Warlock
True blizzard losses a tone of money! It happens to know a lot of people that wanna change faction or realm and they dont have a visa.
i wanted to take some pets and mounts with a paysafe of 50 euro and i couldnt i think this is a great mistake cause many people around the world they want to pay with paysafe because they dont have credit cards.Its a waste of money
80 Human Warrior
What the fudge is Paysafe? I'm guessing something like Paypal. I rather have Paypal added.
88 Dwarf Warrior
Lol it's not the same at all...
85 Human Paladin
I totally agree! I could then pay for race change, character transfer e.t.c.
Becuase I don't use cradit card, like everyone in my place!
90 Tauren Druid
I think it might be because some payment methods actually charge the company for using the service and some of the charges are very high. I've been on plenty of websites and when I've gone to pay for an item, it has the payment option (Visa, Mastercard or Debit card) but if I wanted to pay using my Visa there is an extra charge. But if I pay with a Debit card there is no extra charge.
Some companies pass the extra charges onto the customers and maybe this is a reason and Blizz don't want to pass on extra charges.
Maybe I'm wrong but I guess it could be because of that :)
90 Goblin Death Knight
i wanna do transfer and the only way to do it is paysafecard and i cant do it:(
90 Night Elf Rogue
The problem with these third party payment services (like the one you mention, but also Paypal and the likes) is that they chug up a rather large portion of the money they charge you. They also have terms and conditions that are there to protect you and secure their own income, but are often very bad for the one selling.

It might even be the case (not sure) that part of their terms and conditions is that Blizzard is not allowed to charge you more for using that paymentservice instead of their other options.
(For example, to compensate for the extra costs they could charge you 2 euros more for the same service. But that is not allowed when these conditions apply.)

In short: It costs a load of cash for Blizzard.
90 Orc Warrior
do like me do not dream about new payments..

They get no % on other payments so they wont do it, dont worry.
Wow is a monye eat system.. if there is noting to eat..they never do it.
87 Blood Elf Hunter
paysafecard is a card that you can buy in your country in a store.
the card is simple, there is a code on and you write it in internet (like a mobile phone card)
just that you use it on internet for games and other stuff... The only game I know that you cant use on is World of Warcraft :/
Kinda lane because WoW is one of the oldest and best MMORPGs
90 Tauren Druid
true, lame...
59 Undead Death Knight
I want to buy some munts and pets and i dont have visa. -.- why blizzard dont accept paysafe payment method :( .!!!!!!
90 Night Elf Druid
I assume it is like splash plastic? A payment card you top up?
90 Orc Warrior
paysafe = You buy a Ticked Drop on your Account and us it in sec.
Paypal = you drop Money paypal..wait a" few day's "..drop on wow , and us it directy.

MastercardsPrepaid. : +18 Age can have a Mastercard Prepaid :
Means you drop money it , and us it in sec.

I suggest you all should get one. they cost 10euro Each year.
you Can't spent what you not get, you choice how much you drop on it.
I have 2 Mastercards Prepaid and I happy with it.
-----------------

Under 18age Paysafe Tickets Iagree.
+ 18 Check plz your Local Mail or Bank or Moneybooker.

This is for people who do not like Mastercards.
you drop on the Amount you need , and then Buy your Tranfer gametime pets etc.

:)

And Paypal : yes this is good but ! Takes few day's before you monye if on your paypal.
thats why I suggest Prepaid_mastercards. they are great.
Edited by Moonraiser on 06/09/2012 00:04 BST
A Paysafecard is probably the most secure means of online payment there is. The most you can lose is the cash you paid for an individual card at the retail outlet.

Neither Paypal nor any of the traditional plastic cards are as secure as that, although in the case of credit and debit cards it is the company that should take the hit if there's a security breach in their system rather than the cardholder.
Edited by Panamat on 06/09/2012 00:50 BST
90 Orc Hunter
I use www.3v.ie for anything I need to do.
90 Orc Warrior
A Paysafecard is probably the most secure means of online payment there is. The most you can lose is the cash you paid for an individual card at the retail outlet.

Neither Paypal nor any of the traditional plastic cards are as secure as that, although in the case of credit and debit cards it is the company that should take the hit if there's a security breach in their system rather than the cardholder.

True and 100% Agree.
I hope self to get this in the game, its fast nice Great ,
90 Undead Warlock
Paypal is a prepaid 'card', usable for lots of online transactions and lots of online games. Easily obtainable in bookstores, magazine shops, gas stations (at least in my country). And yes, I would really like it to be implemented here, cause I miss out on a lot of good deals in the blizzard shop for not having Visa. My other means of payment online would be Paypal, but even there you need to connect it with a credit card if you want to use it for WoW. :(
90 Orc Hunter

True and 100% Agree.
I hope self to get this in the game, its fast nice Great ,

As I quoted in the other thread concerning this last week, safest way is to purchase a pre paid credit card. Works exactly as a credit card, only you need to load money onto it before you can use it. The card works all over the internet, but you cannot get into debt with it as it can only hold as much as you put on it. I used one with WoW for years, they really are safe as they are covered with the same rules as a normal credit card. Hope this helps.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]