Topic Things that annoy you in RP
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Yeh totally stolen from the RP formums but its pretty self explanitory.
SO what annoys you most in rp?
for me One is DK who don't rp anything even vaguely similair to DK. I make an exception for DKs who RP as someone that was acting like DKs and then became something different because of a developed story line
So Whats yours?
What annoys me is people make their char a carbon copy of a charater from their favorite game/movie/book.
Edited by Álapan on 30/05/11 17:33 (BST)
People who modifies the lore as they want to.
People who doesn't react on the presence of NPC's
Warlocks goin around in public with their demons and fel steeds and what not.
people who are RP their Death Knights as if they werent depressed emoes(in other said Death knights who gets a boy/girlfriend and yeah much else to be mentioned etc)
People whos char gets pregnant and gives birth after 3 days.....
Edited by Aedreglos on 30/05/11 17:20 (BST)
Hmm, let's see...
Anyone who tries to incorporate more appendages than strictly necessary. (decipher this one as you will)
Death Knights with a libido. That would require quite a hefty explanation!
Backstory involving rape.
85 Worgen Druid
People who RP DKs like nomral characters
People who RP DKs.......
People who RP a non playable race in wow.
People who RP a lore Class in wow yet un authentically.
People who Emote fight, without thinking of the concepquences.
People who RP having children
People who wear ridiculously skimpy or over the top armour and pass it off an RP outfit.
People who RP gnomes.
DK's who aren't RP'ed as DK's - This one seems quite popular, shame nothing changes.
Teenage badasses - You know, those who are going through puberty or just after and are able to tear your character apart because they say so. Amongst this is other things such as teenage leaders, you know, veterans of the Alliance before they hit 20.
Rogue RP'ers who think they're invisible when standing out in an open area in sunlight.
Death Knight's in general, almost. - Nothing more annoying than MRP's that indicates that they actually are RP'ing a DK and yet they have a girlfriend/boyfriend and usually take to starting a fight in the middle of the city.
'Veteran of...' - That title in someones MRP can become really annoying when all you ever see that character do is hang around the Blue Recluse and drink and or try to get some action from the opposite %@!*#@@.
RP'ed 'guards' - The same as above, basically. RP'ers who are apparently guards but again only hang around the Recluse and do said actions above.
I know that it's hard on this realm to get RP as something such as a guard or something, with a majority being teenage badasses who are immune to jail but don't give yourself the title if you can't do the RP.
I could go on, this was only to list a few.
Edited by Ryto on 30/05/11 19:42 (BST)
Oh! I almogst forgot - how could I? (Sorry for the double post)
The thing I hate most.
IRL guys who play female characters to play #*!***%s. (Dykes?)
I just find that wrong in so many ways.
Edited by Anuien on 01/06/11 13:14 (BST)
1:I hate people who don't follow Lore :|
2:Using ... as a response and expect you to respond to it
3:People who attack you stood right next to a guard and and call you a god moter when you use a || emote to say the guard does something
4:Using (()) in /s ¬¬
5:People with none Rp names ...
6:Oh!!! people who Rp dragons
7:Cross hybrid Rpers, like Vrykul, elf and worgen on one character
8:Peopel who Rp homosexual and force it in your face, " nothing against them just dont hit on me every moment you wake and almost emote rape me..."
*And breath" xD
(No it isn't me, I do think I know who it is you are referring to however)
Hmm.... tricky question. I guess it all depends with whom I roleplay. But, mostly, I openly dislike...
1. Warlocks with their demons out in the open. At least in the Stormwind City.
2. Players with Dragon mounts in the cities. I mean, dragons, shouldn't they be a fearsome beasts to every-day citizen of a city? Let's not forget, city is not made up of fearless heroes!
3. Players roleplaying unplayable race. I can stand half-elves, right, but not Vrykul, and definately not Dragons! Though, the latter has a certain exception.
4. ... once again, players who openly RolePlay as a dragon. I don't mind them in a private storylines, though, as long as they are kept to themselves.
5. As said few times already, players ignoring NPC Guards. Or even having fights on the city grounds.
6. People picking other characters, or claiming authority as a guard, ordering others around as if they were lords of the place.
7. Death Knights. Well, people just doesn't seem to get them right.
8. When it comes to fight or something, I extremely dislike people using "does that to character" instead of "attempts to do that to character".
9. People making nothing out of big names. "Sargeras? Bring it on. Lich King? Pff. Deathwing? Big dragon, I want him as a mount.". Of course, this is not an actual quote, but I guess many people would say just that.
I could go on like that. It does not take much to annoy me.