This week’s topic is: Damage Dealing
LOCKED. Tallying votes and seeking answers.
Here's how this works:
- Starting at the time this thread is made you can post your World of Warcraft question for the developers.
- Around 9:30 Tuesday Morning we're going to reply saying no more questions will be taken, and any questions beyond that point will be ignored.
- Should the thread hit the cap (500 posts), no more questions will be allowed.
- We'll then ask you to use the thumbs-up button to vote for any questions you'd like to see answered. (Please only vote on questions submitted before the cutoff time.)
- Around 17:00 on Tuesday, we'll lock the thread, meaning no more votes will be possible.
- We'll pick out posts with the most votes, collect them with questions from the other regions, and get answers to be posted the following week.
- This process will continue on, with a new question thread going up (weather permitting) and the answers to the previous questions being posted shortly thereafter.
- Only one question per post.
- If your question is answered your character name will be displayed alongside the question.
- Discussion posts are not allowed! If you don't have a question for our developers, you should not post in this thread.
- Once the "no more questions" post is made, please refrain from making additional posts and only vote for your favorite questions.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- Down votes don't count.
- Don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new features, expansions, or release dates, etc. By the same token, we're not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Stay on topic! We’re asking for questions regarding a specific topic, if your question isn’t on that topic it’ll probably be down-voted to obscurity by other posters, and more than likely deleted by us.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- Vote for any and all questions you would like to see answered.
- All votes count. While you can't see vote #'s, we can. Even if a post is highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.