Visa keeps giving failed attempts.

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
UPDATE BY GLAUZU:
Players from Belgium only
An update for you all - this issue is due to a problem with the banks and I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience it is causing you all. We are currently investigating the matter in order to hopefully resolve it as soon as possible.

For players who are not from Belgium
Please contact our Account & Payment Support team if you're having issues, your problem is not related to this and we should be able to resolve it (or tell you how to resolve it) if you contact us via phone or e-mail webform: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210

I've been trying to namechange for 2 days now. Only think i get is errors and failed attempts. I'm sure i haven't reached any limit or anything, and my card still works. It only keeps failing for a namechange.

Are there any known bugs or any ways to solve it?
Edited by Glauzuu on 01/06/2011 14:57 BST
90 Human Warlock
Does the card use verified by visa? if so you can't use it as blizzard won't pay so we can use it.
90 Tauren Druid
Don't really understand what your question is. but it is a VISA card, I used it before on blizz site. Only since yesterday i'm having issues to use it.
85 Tauren Paladin
i have the same problem buddy but apperently there is a prblem for belgium people atm there fixin it though
90 Tauren Druid
Ah, it's country related?
You seem to be a smart man, you have an ETA of a solution?
85 Tauren Paladin
well i whent to my bank they told me everything is fine then i called costumer support like 5 times today and they just told me are you from belgium ? i told em i am and they said there are issues atm with belgium users and there working on fixin it! so i think where just gonna have to wait
90 Tauren Druid
I'll try again tomorrow, I guess :)
Thx for the info.

If there is someone who has a dat / time when this will be fixed, feel free to tell us.

Customer Service
Hey guys,

We are still investigating the payment issues that players from Belgium are experiencing and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Edited by Glauzuu on 01/06/2011 09:43 BST
85 Tauren Paladin
is it possible to tell us when you guys have fixed it ?
Customer Service
31/05/2011 14:03Posted by Soilin
is it possible to tell us when you guys have fixed it ?

We let you guys know when we get any updates on the issue. :)
74 Night Elf Druid
I have the same problem with my (debit) MasterCard... For a faction change
Customer Service
31/05/2011 15:01Posted by Seremela
I have the same problem with my (debit) MasterCard... For a faction change

If you're not from Belgium, please contact our Payment Support team and this can be investigated further: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210
74 Night Elf Druid
If you're not from Belgium, please contact our Payment Support team and this can be investigated further: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210

I'm from Denmark, and i've already tried contacting once, but I will try again.
85 Goblin Mage
bump

from belgium and tried 3 times, so im stuck anywayz for 24 hours
90 Night Elf Druid
After a couple of phone calls (blizzard, bank, visa, blizzard, visa) visa finally had an answer: they use a security protocol that blizzard doesn't use. So, i guess untill visa (and the other creditcardcomapnies) and blizzard sort things out, paying with a creditcard is out.
85 Tauren Paladin
sooo this is prolly gonna take a while ?
74 Night Elf Druid
31/05/2011 17:12Posted by Soilin
sooo this is prolly gonna take a while ?

Probably... Currently e-mailing back and forth with the support guys..
90 Tauren Druid
let us know if you get a breaktrough.

74 Night Elf Druid
31/05/2011 17:48Posted by Korpiklaani
let us know if you get a breaktrough.

Will do... It appears that i'm faster to reply to them, than they reply to me... Considering they have X amount of people contacting them... And I'm only waiting for blizz's response... *spam refresh every 5 minutes*
90 Pandaren Hunter
It's not only Visa by the way, it's also Mastercard.
Me and a mate have been trying for a few day's either,
Altho our bank didn't have any information or solution to this problem.

I guess we belgian's will just have to sit it out.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]