Visa keeps giving failed attempts.

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Priest
A week ago they say a few ours trying now 7 days uhuhu They wont say its there foult or they wont say they cant fixed Like i say in a other post i phoned like more then 5X always the same accountname secred answord Oh yes i see we will unlock you character in a ouyr we have fix it 7 days come on
85 Orc Warrior
Can we get any update ?
85 Night Elf Priest
I gues this will take few months
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Spoken to a GM about it earlier, he only confirmed that they're aware of the issue.
And that they're trying to solve it.
While I admit a general blue post saying the same thing here on the forums would be most welcome, complaining about it won't help.

Just have faith in Bliz and be patient, they'll sort it out eventually.
And as someone allready stated before, this isn't Blizzard's fault at all. I'm sure they didn't mean to get blacklisted by the Belgian financial system ;)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just have faith in Bliz and be patient, they'll sort it out eventually.
And as someone allready stated before, this isn't Blizzard's fault at all. I'm sure they didn't mean to get blacklisted by the Belgian financial system ;)

The belgian financial system blacklisted his own financial system :p Why should we blame Blizzard. It's the CC companies that changed their paying policy and now Blizzard has to implement that kind of software as we need to use those excellent blue code devices in Belgium.

In all the forums, all the QQ has never made anything go faster. If you are working you would know that in all companies not everything comes or goes on time. Just as they are working on it, it could take some time but at least they are. It has been confirmed by phone & blue post.

So this being said, enjoy the free day & the long weekend, you aswell Blizz.

Bye Bye Koeievlaai
85 Troll Druid
we all know there ar problems but is it possible to tell us what is wrong?
Allot of people ar realy frustradet bye not know whats wrong plz tell us blizz
Edited by Grozan on 02/06/2011 08:22 BST
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Tomek jij bent ook een belg?

Any updates?
I wish Aton had a forum like this in which we could express our anger, but they don't even have a search function.
I can't find anywhere mentioned they will be blocking Blizzard payment services :/
Nice company that is...
Customer Service
Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately we don't have any more information other than what has already been said by us & very helpful players in this thread ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2151658979?page=4#61) - once again, I assure you that we will update you when we have any news on this issue.

Players from Belgium only
An update for you all - this issue is due to a problem with the banks and I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience it is causing you all. We are currently investigating the matter in order to hopefully resolve it as soon as possible.

For players who are not from Belgium
Please contact our Account & Payment Support team if you're having issues, your problem is not related to this and we should be able to resolve it (or tell you how to resolve it) if you contact us via phone or e-mail webform: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210
Edited by Glauzuu on 02/06/2011 09:23 BST
So why do you find it necessary to post here? You're doing nothing except for trolling.

This is a customer support forum, asking for customer support is reasonable. Also assuming that they're working on it isn't going to get us anywhere either.

i am not trolling, i'm just giving my opinion about the reactions blizzard gets from some people.
everybody has their own opinion.. i gave mine in a friendly way... instead of flaming on somebody.

Im olso wundering if you even have e problem if then wtf are you doing here

and if you dont like it il speak to your lv
il crowl op your but in travel form then press bear muahahahahaha

yes i'm from belgium, and yes i have the same problem..
if you would've read the whole thread you would know.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately we don't have any more information other than what has already been said by us & very helpful players in this thread ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2151658979?page=4#61) - once again, I assure you that we will update you when we have any news on this issue.

Thx for the update Glauzuu, hope you fix it soon.

Yep, thanks for the update!
Thanks Glauzuu,
hope you get it fixed.
85 Troll Druid
only sucky part is the mayoretie of worker's ar of for today so kind sucks if it ar the banks fault
Edited by Grozan on 02/06/2011 10:36 BST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i don't think they need thousands of people to fix this. :)

All they need to do ("all") is making it possible for us to use that code device. As long as it doesn't forward us through (KBC, Dexia, Fortis, w/e) then it won't work.

:)

I just tried visa and not working yet.

Keep trying :)
Edited by Airbørne on 02/06/2011 10:54 BST
85 Troll Druid
Air dont try to much after a wile a other lock wil happen true blizz side saying you have tried to much times happend to me xD
Edited by Grozan on 02/06/2011 11:01 BST
85 Night Elf Priest
Why do american have so many pay options whhile we have only 2 pay options? Maby not bad to think about paypal :) I think paypall will give same problems cos its also with credit card lol ..Blizz cant you just help us with what we need and let us pay later when it works ? So every one happy..Or atleast the realmatch changing
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm trying 1x a day :) i also had a 24h ban each day for the last 3 days :D
85 Night Elf Priest
best you not try in the weekend, Visa and mastercard and banks are closed in the weekend ,Im happy im not the only one with that problem
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]