Sending heirlooms to another server

(Locked)

85 Undead Death Knight
Why we cant send our heirlooms to another server its too ridiculous cant you do someting about it in next patch
85 Blood Elf Hunter
It aint likely to happen anytime soon to be honist. And if you ask me..... if it does finally happen it will be a Premium Service.

Incedently I belive if you loom up a char and then transfer that char to another server the looms follow. Ive never done it myself and cannot confirm its true. But I think at present thats the only way.
85 Goblin Death Knight
Yeah it's true. I had alot of heirlooms on one server that I wanted to get to another server. So I purchased a character transfer and took all my heirlooms with me to my current server.

It's annoying if you have friends on different server that want to level up with you and they have heirlooms on their server but you have heirlooms on another server.
85 Blood Elf Priest
It is something they are working on (I'm sure Gontier or someone will link the relevant info, I can't find it) Turns out, it's a lot more work than one would think.

20/06/2011 22:43Posted by Evalyn
if it does finally happen it will be a Premium Service.

Seriously? .../facepalm
20/06/2011 22:41Posted by Barisov
cant you do someting about it in next patch

You can be sure Blizzard won't do something about it in a previous patch.
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
20/06/2011 22:46Posted by Zafferella
(I'm sure Gontier or someone will link the relevant info, I can't find it)
I sure will. ^_^

And Barisov, the mail system we have in the game today was never meant to allow cross-realm mailing, so it's nothing Blizzard simply can activate or similar. They have to develop a completely new mailing system - which takes the time.

Sending Heirlooms Across Realms - Quote by Wryxian, CM.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1498672093?page=3#52
After a bit of investigation, it seems that though sending heirlooms across realms might well be something we'd like to consider doing at some point, there's currently no immediate plans to make the necessary changes to allow this to be possible.

This is not, as some claim in this thread, because we're wanting to encourage people to use paid Character Transfers to be able to transfer heirlooms to characters on other realms. It's unfortunate that this remains the only way players can achieve this and we would like to look into possibly changing this once priorities and schedules allow.

In the meantime, however, the generally reasonable length of time needed to level up through the newly remade lower level zones (especially if combined with guild perks and the extra experience boost you can get from running through dungeons as well) should be more than sufficient to get your characters on other realms to a higher level without an unreasonable investment of time, and probably also with a decent portion of fun.
Edited by Gontier on 20/06/2011 22:48 BST
20/06/2011 22:41Posted by Barisov
its too ridiculous cant you do someting about it in next patch

Ignorant troll is ignorant.

You clearly have absolutely no idea how an MMO works, and you lack understanding of the basic concepts of servers and networks.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]