Looking for Zarek 24 Paladin on Frostmane!

85 Human Paladin
My friend is looking for someone who has a 24 Paladin on Frostmane with the name Zarek. This character has been inactive for years now and my friend is trying to track them down to get the name.

Chances are that the person is on another realm and doesn't even realise this character exists still. Going to start searching on Frostmane and am praying that someone knows who this character may belong to - on this server or on another.

Fact is, this character is inactive but the account is ACTIVE, so just need to find the player.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Your friend must be real desperate just for a name.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
if it has been inactive "for years" there's a huge chance the person who owns the char has quit and is no longer even reading the forums. why not just get your friend to use letters like éá etc to get a similar name instead? or ticket a gm and see if they can free up the name.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Ticket it. Sometimes Gms can help.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nope if you read what i wrote Visanya the account is ACTIVE, it's just the level 24 character that hasn't been played in years so this person is on another character - probably a main and is still playing the game, which means that it is possible that he could be on the forums or someone who knows him might see the post.

We have ticketed it and they can't help us because of the fact that it is still active, if the whole account was inactive then they would be able to assist us.

thanks for your help
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
SoL
Really? really? How desperate can you get? That is just sad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
SoL
Well, it is a lovely name.. But I think you'll have a better chance of actually meeting the God who's supposed to save the king, than finding the owner of that char o.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]