Scepter of Azj'aqir

85 Human Death Knight
Anyone had worse luck than me on this?

Got Tyrande's Favorite Doll at 450 Night Elf solves, so then the Tol'vir started procing more often.

Still need the Extinct Turtle Shell from Fossils and then I have all of those rares too.

But the damn Scepter of Azj'Aqir won't proc. I'm on 251 Tol'vir solves and my last rare was Crawling Claw at 80 solves.

Anyone had worse luck than me?

EDIT: opps wrong section.
Edited by Grimbane on 24/06/2011 10:27 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I gave up a long time ago, now waiting for 4.2 for the archeology dailies. maybe that will ease my pain
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
24/06/2011 10:56Posted by Rémus
I gave up a long time ago, now waiting for 4.2 for the archeology dailies. maybe that will ease my pain

i gave up too long time ago, but what are archeology dailyes you speak off? link pls
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i gave up too long time ago, but what are archeology dailyes you speak off? link pls

Ask A Dev #7 Answers: Professions
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I get alot of flak for this, but I have 24 rares which include the doll and the mount, and I did archaeology within a...4 day span I'd say. 2 rares I had before that, but when I started to get serious about it, I got 22 rares in 3-4 days.

So I'm not the best person to ask if I've had bad luck with RNG :S
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Got it on my 16h solve. But I use my mechano-hog a lot..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Think I had worse luck... 38 solves for zin'rokh and 35 solves for the doll. 67 solves for claw and 74 solves for scepter.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
RNG + grinding = not fun. I will wait until we are able to focus on a particular race before I go for that mount
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
24/06/2011 12:01Posted by Shirei

Where are these to be found?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/07/2011 14:01Posted by Mathiil

Where are these to be found?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I got my mount as 22nd proc
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Posted elsewhere but currently 246 Tol'Vir solves without mount and only 3 rares, think I will be suicidal if next rare proc is NOT the Scepter mount :D. Hope this makes someone else feel better somehow
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Had amazing luck with archy this week:

Tuesday: Zin'rokh, wasnt even trying for it. In bank it goes.
Wednesday: Recipe: Vial of the Sands:
Thursday: Tyrande's Favorite Doll, Scepter of Azj'Aqir
Friday: Crawling Claw

No rare yet today Saturday, but im optimistic!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Gave up on this a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
After tons of Night Elf solves, My third rare tolvir was the mount, 107 tol'vir solves, guess I was kind of lucky, only problem for me now is that I some day have to return to it. The pet, must have that one as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
ok
I gave up after about 22nd attempt, because now I'm stuck this useless piece of crap that is "Ring of the boy emperor" 150 fragments needed, and I have only got one tolvir digsite in the past month since I have this crap, I wish I could at least skip it.

Scratch that, even if I could skip it, I'd never have any digsites anyways, this profession sucks, it's only good on the paper.
And that mount is the only good thing out of it, the disguises are all dumb as hell, 20 seconds duration with 30 min cooldown? Can't be in combat with it? What's the point in even making that kind of crap, I thought it was impossible to have a disguise with shorter duration than potion of illusion, oh boy, how wrong was I.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
second solve at 465

http://i.imgur.com/1SD50.png

have the turtle shell qued too but cba to solve it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I just picked up archaeology on this char, im at 140. But my old main I had probably 20 tol'vir solves until I gave up, only had the ring of emperor, no other notable rares except the blue crap. I'm hoping I will be lucky with this mount. I was sitting next to my irl friend when he got his on the 2nd tol'vir solve ever. I wanted to punch him in the face.^^
Edited by Toshwhot on 29/01/2012 21:15 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Sceptre popped up on I think it was the 8th solve for me.

(All normal's one time each and then sceptre)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
369 solves atm, only 3 rares including pet but no mount still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]