What's happening to my warlock ?

90 Human Warlock
well short story is i was doing 16-18k dps before new patch and now my dps decreased approximately 3-4k seriously what is going on i can barely see 14k dps now.I tried everything changed my gems etc but its still same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm not playing regularly atm, but I just logged in and noticed that I can only do just slightly over 12k dps on a dummy - used to be 14-16k easy!

Anyone else confirm this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
sorry i can t, i hit 28 k dps on few hc fighs
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Maybe it just affects destro?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
i play destro
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i sent a ticket yesterday i think its bugged or something :S
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
My dps as destro is lower, too after the patch.
when I had the pve spec
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All locks who are suffering dps problems we better make a ticket and send it to blizz i think
Reply Quote
17 Dwarf Shaman
see it's not only me who noticed a major difference, was wondering what was going on:/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Don´t have any problems with Affliction. Blizzard might have done an unlisted destro damage change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ye i dont think there's a problem with affli it only effected destro and strange thing is there's nothing about it on patch notes
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you have recorded fights for world of logs before and after this change go and compare your singular spell damages.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i wonder if it has anything to do with the pet bugs? i'd guess my dps must've dropped some dropped a bit, due to my pets just hanging about some instead of getting on with attacking, and in cases when i have multiple mobs to take out (either solo or in dungeons/raids), the puppy/felguard come back over to me, instead of moving onto the the next target as they did previously..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It could be but i realized that i used to do more damage with my spells
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
As Infernity said pets bugs. Yesterday my felhunter completely refused to attack Nefarian, had to souburn a succi just to see it glitch out a minte later, might be cause they broke def stance and assist isn't working very well either
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm not playing regularly atm, but I just logged in and noticed that I can only do just slightly over 12k dps on a dummy - used to be 14-16k easy!

Anyone else confirm this?

same thing has happened to me, i'm at a loss what it could be, my hit is what it should be, i got the right enchants. I'm damn sure it isnt gear issues or wrong placement of points or glyphs.
Maybe, blizz stealth nerfed us -.-

on another note what was blizz thinking of by having our pets run after us while we on flying mount ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
still no response to my ticket :/
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
You are correct since 4.2 hit my dps as desto had gone from almost 20k to about 14k for no reason at all. Any ideas
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
"Warlocks damage will be nerfed in patch 4.2 to help imrpove the Mage community."

-Blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yh same here :S Before patch I was able to easily push 17-18k, now its down to 14-15k. My gear has even gone up, my rotation is still the same and so are the buffs I get during raids. So wtf? Ninja nerf???

Affliction/Destruction with average ilvl 358. Did Bethi'lac today and I hit 15k with a lot of trouble even on BL. As Aff... Something is defo up imo. If it is my pet... then by god I will beat it senseless with a metalrod. I've always given it nothing but love and loads of gnomes to gnaw on.
Edited by Geryon on 03/07/2011 23:10 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]