Guardians of Hyjal:Call of the Ancients problem

85 Night Elf Druid
i completed 115/115 quests in mount Hyjal.
I'm already in Firelands.

but i have "Guardians of Hyjal:Call of the Ancients" quest incomplete, cause i miss Goldrinn assisted 0/1 and Tortolla assisted 0/1.

how can i do to complete it??
please help me
Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i have the same issue i cant complet mine ither. stuck also
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i found out
Reply Quote
23 Goblin Shaman
Love it how you keep everyone else in the dark ;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

this is the reply of ticket:

In order to access the new Hyjal/Firelands questing area, or begin the Elemental Bonds epic questline surrounding Thrall, you must first complete the quest "Aessina's Miracle", offered by Nordu in Mount Hyjal. Unless you begin and complete this quest, you will be unable to access these new questing hubs or questlines.

Once you have completed these Mount Hyjal quests, additional areas will open up that will allow you to participate in the Firelands quests. Please note, at first, these quests do not actually take place in the Firelands; access to the Firelands itself will come later on with the completion of further daily quests. Once the quest "Calling for Reinforcements" is completed, an additional questline to open passage to the Firelands will occur.
If you abandoned one of the Elemental bonds quests please follow the instructions below.
If you have abandoned Elemental Bonds: Doubt you need to go back and talk to Cyclonas in the south of Uldum again.
If you have abandoned Elemental Bonds: Desire you need to return to Aggra at the Abyssal Breach in Vashj'ir.
If you have abandoned Into Constant Earth you need to return to Aggra at Therazane's Throne - you will need to have finished the quest line which opens up the Therazane dailies to be in the correct phasing.
If you have abandoned Elemental Bonds: Patience and/or Elemental Bonds: Fury you need to return to Aggra south from Twilight Precipice in Deepholm.

i abandoned some quest few days ago but i don t remember which.
i try to do what GM tell me if i abandoned those quest, but nothing...:(

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The Quests themseleves are not bugged.

The fact is you need to have completed the Mount Hyjal Quest Line up untill you have actually completed Quests for Aviana/Aessina/Tortolla/Log'ann. Once u have done their quests you will immediately get the tick in the box for *assisting* them on your guardians of hyjal call of the ancients quest.

Do the Mount Hyjal Quests. Simple.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
ReD
[Guardians of Hyjal: Call of the Ancients] quest proplem

0/1 Lo'gosh assisted
0/1 Tortolla assisted
0/1 Aviana assisted
0/1 Aessina assisted

help me
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ReD
[Guardians of Hyjal: Call of the Ancients] quest proplem

0/1 Lo'gosh assisted
0/1 Tortolla assisted
0/1 Aviana assisted
0/1 Aessina assisted
help me
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The Quests themseleves are not bugged.

The fact is you need to have completed the Mount Hyjal Quest Line up untill you have actually completed Quests for Aviana/Aessina/Tortolla/Log'ann. Once u have done their quests you will immediately get the tick in the box for *assisting* them on your guardians of hyjal call of the ancients quest.

Do the Mount Hyjal Quests. Simple.

already done all quests in mount hyjal.

i think it is only a bug, because the first time i accepted the quest i had "goldrin assisted" complete, after i abbandoned it and then i take this quest nother time, and i didn t have this step complete.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hello Theskywalker,

My name is Game Master Rolowen and I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your petition directly. Unfortunatley, it looks like you were offline when I got your petition. I'm very sorry about this.

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue with not being able to complete the quest Guardians of Hyjal:Call of the Ancients, I'm afraid this is a known issue out Development team is looking into now. The good news though is that this quest has no bearing on weather or not you're able to progress in the Firelands dailies and was meant to lead you to where to go to unlock it. Once we fix the quest, you should just be able to turn it in.

I hope that information helps and I'm sorry for the confusion it may have caused you.

Should there be anything else you needed or you feel I hadn't looked into fully, please select the "Need more help" option on the menu below. Otherwise you can select "Message read" to close this petition.

Also, If you'd like to send your feedback on how you felt I did my job as a Game Master, you can email my manager at wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com and let them know. We Value our players feedback and appreciate any input they have to offer in letting us know how to improve our service!

Regards,
Rolowen
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Can some1 plz help me ive got tortolla and aessina that i dont have assisted plz can some1 help me ive found tortolla but i dont how i can help him i try to kill them that eats hes eggs!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
if you look on WowHead, search up tortula assisted etc... then it will show you where to fine the NPC and where to start the quest line to assist them :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]