The Naz'kahet [Death Knight Order] [Argent Dawn]

90 Human Death Knight
06/08/2011 17:22Posted by Azmof
Cool, Nathann is level 70 so he is about right for Northrend.
The higher, the better. We do not judge people on level nor experience. I believe everyone can become good RPer with time and effort, but someone must allow them to do that. While I am quite hard with people follow lore and alike, I often give them suggestions and alike.

Now, to the recruitment. As stated earlier I need officers... That I do. I need active, experienced officers who wish to assist players, create events and alike. For what classes I currently need is following.

Druid: Once great protector of all life, now turned into the more darkened path. Those who once heed the call of nature, now seek to ruin it instead. In battle they use the nature against their foes, shackle them into entangled roots, or call upon the power of the moon or sun to burn their enemies.

Shaman: Shamans who once communicated with the spirits and sought to protect and keep peace within the world have now seen the truth, that chaos is the solution in our path. Once loyal friends with the elementals have now turned into twisted wielder of great power. Provoking earthquakes, sending flame out of their hands and blast lightings from the sky. Yet they've shown great potential to heal their allies, one thing not easily wasted.

Warrior: Everything from former Champions in armed combat to former foot soldier. Now they've embraced the darker powers, with enchanted blade or blades they now heed only to this cause to seek to slay any foe who would dare to stand in their ways. While most of them look up to Death Knights for their great powers, admire them would be better way to describe it.

Paladin: Paladins are known all over the world for their great deeds, from the second war until the Cataclysm. While not all are Paladins, like draeneis, they are now fully believing that Light and Shadow together, shall save the world. While they command the light and best their foes with it, they believe it is the right path. They've shown to be great allies, both in the heat of battle with their blades, but also at the side with their healing abillities.

Warlock: Warlocks have shown great potential since it first was seen, while most of the cases seen as threatning enemies, the Naz'kahet sees them as powerful allies. Being able to summon forth demons to battle among them, but also to call down rain of fire, and send forth vast fel magic from their grasp. Their knowledge in the demonic arts cannot be denied and are used wisely within the order. Nor can their abilities to summon allies to different locations be denied either.

Mage: For over ten thousand years have mages existed, likely to have started with the Highbornes and are still used today. Within the battlefield they're considered the elite force, who blast their enemies with either pure arcane, flame or frost. You wouldn't wish to mess with these fellas. But most mages who've joined the Naz'kahet began to get into necromantic powers, twisting it with their already existing version of pure arcane, flame and frost... Becoming extremly dangerous.

Priest: While the majority of the Priests who join the Naz'kahet already embrace the shadow, or likely to start... Few do still heed the light, and seek to clear evil, and use it to bring peace and order to the world. While those who embrace the shadow, may be more chaotic. Both of them, are great allies for the order, and will be accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Then we've the classes who already have Officers, but could perhaps if someone show interest always accept one more.

Death Knight: Former Champions of the Lich King, everything from veteran Knights from the third war to Acherus Knights and all the way to renegade Scourge who joined after the Fall of the Lich King. They're considered the elite of the Naz'kahet, being the core aspect of it, the foundation was made by them, and will stay so. They continue their twisted paths within Unholy, Blood and Frost, to create their own place within the world.
Officers: Angelus and Devind

Hunter: Hunters have shown to be great allies, their skill with bows, and bound with animals have saved many lives. They've well in sneaking, shown to be great scouts. While many of them have began to adopt darker magic into their ways, many still stick to their beloved bow and pet.
Officer: Florenciá

Rogue: Rogues have been within the Naz'kahet ever since mortals was accepted among them, shown great potential with their skills to stealth and quick combatstyle. They've been used to take down foes without being seen and scout enemy locations without risking losing people. They have also been used to find out information from people with brutal methods. Overall they're extremly wanted within the Naz'kahet, to be able to fullfill their vision.
Officer:Uppsala
Edited by Angelus on 07/08/2011 03:36 BST
Reply Quote
How do you justify Paladins joining you? Just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/08/2011 03:55Posted by Dremthar
How do you justify Paladins joining you? Just curious.
Well first of all, they are seen as good people in the eyes of Angelus, due to been a paladin in former life along with many other Knights have shared that path before. They're likely to go through many tests, to see their view on the more, darker aspects of magic and believes. While many paladins like Tirion for an example, kinda are not fond of these yet they see it as a possibility to achieve the goal. [Example alliance with Ebon Blade, accepting warlocks and other darker classes in Argent Tournament] So yeah. Basicly they go through tests, to test their loyalty and their believes. To see if they suit within this cause of ours, while most of the Paladins actually begin to push away more from the holy path, due to the massive amount of darker sources.

I do hope, it made some sense, too speeded on energy drink atm, if not... I'll try to make sense after some nice sleep!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I may have a free slot for a Death Knight on AD, only problem will be who the death knight is XD

On a side note: It is raining pretty heavy down here in london.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I may have a free slot for a Death Knight on AD, only problem will be who the death knight is XD

On a side note: It is raining pretty heavy down here in london.

Give me Race and birthplay... Then I may be able to give small hints of what could be done mate.... And yes, it was raining awfully in Sweden today as well, atleast in the southern parts... I blame London for it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I dislike this idea...smells like a "We are the best of the best" sort of thing...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/08/2011 20:02Posted by Branos
I dislike this idea...smells like a "We are the best of the best" sort of thing...
We've all our own view, but may you enlighten us why it sounds like ''we're the best of the best''?

Other than that....

Paladin: Paladins are known all over the world for their great deeds, from the second war until the Cataclysm. While not all are Paladins, like draeneis, they are now fully believing that Light and Shadow together, shall save the world. While they command the light and best their foes with it, they believe it is the right path. They've shown to be great allies, both in the heat of battle with their blades, but also at the side with their healing abillities.

To few, we do actually have Paladins who're more dark, those who began to lose faith on the Light and seek a new path, but this is kinda the view on Paladins.
Edited by Angelus on 09/08/2011 20:52 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
The fact you said: "The first Death Knights to fully Rejoin the Alliance."
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/08/2011 10:10Posted by Branos
The fact you said: "The first Death Knights to fully Rejoin the Alliance."
I could claim I am Obama IRL, people say stuff but doesn't have to be true. Angelus see himself like they were one of the first Death Knight ''order'' who rejoined the Alliance. But I thank you for your view and I can understand it slightly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Small bump to let people know of our existance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Naz'kahets loyalty begin to fade towards the Alliance, their time within the Plaguelands seems to affect their mind as they face the horrors of the Scourge. Now with a settlement of their own they plot what shall occur in the future, how shall they bring mistery and death to the livings, or undead who disobey to follow their cause?

Heed our call, and join our attempt to claim our mark upon the world!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just a small ''bump'' to get some attention! As for the thread itself, it've been slightly modified and I will work slightly more on it later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Small reminder, we still looking for more members, prefer it to be following.

Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Priest and Death Knight.

Yet all classes are free to join us!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tomorrow if enough time I will go through the different titles each class has, example one for Resto druid, one for Balance. But that is, if I have enough time, if not it will come soon enough!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why do we need rank names for the living ? We should just call them "Cannon Fodder".
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
15/08/2011 01:15Posted by Arthedan
Why do we need rank names for the living ? We should just call them "Cannon Fodder".

to separate us from meaningless, decomposed wretches like you :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lately we spend most of our times in the Plaguelands and the ghostly lands of Quel'Thalas, so come forth and serve the darkness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We're getting bigger and bigger, and more active for that part, head around three new members who proved themself worthy today within the Plaguelands, will you soon be one of them? Come forth from every corner of the world and embrace the shadow we've to offer you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]