Postal Kill Videos

85 Gnome Warlock
6/7... About to start Rag finally.

Considering how few guilds have killed Rag so far, I've got a feeling the race will be a long one.

The post above made some sense though. I'm impressed that you guys in TnS manage to keep quite good progress with not too much raiding. Probably suits some people better. However as said - we enjoy raiding alot and it obviously keeps us server first, so far at least. And remember - the longer you wait with killing a boss, the better gear you get, the more nerfs the boss gets, etc etc. I find more pride in killing a boss sooner without it being nerfed or without the raid outgearing the boss. Maybe that's just me though and note that I don't mind your way of killing bosses either. There's nothing wrong or right here in my opinion. Use the system your guild prefers and let WoWprogress do the ranking of who's best.

Good luck and hope you get Domo and Baleroc down soon so you catch up with us so we can have the Ragnarosrace!

Yours,
Edited by Slitzer on 15/08/2011 06:59 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
When I was young and got into fights with other kids in the neighbourhood my mom always handed out cookies to everyone to settle things. Shes the best!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cookies <3

Remember, this is a video kill topic, I shouldnt need to say thing again but its like talking to a pack of kindergarten kids..

anyway best of luck people!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Postal vs Baleroc 25 HC server first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIRlJHAm6aU
Edited by Ghostweed on 15/08/2011 11:53 BST
Reply Quote
Sorry, I thought you were using the one Mclelle made - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2393921011

Anyway, we had some decent discussion points on some of the posts at least!

Looking forward to playing with Raggy soon!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
This one never drops below top3 topics on first page so.. ^^
Reply Quote
Hey, it's good advertising! :-D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
gg!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]