[A] Unparalleled 6/8HC T13 Recruiting

90 Human Paladin
Hairy bump!

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hmm bump healers needed :) we got cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its the Stormrazer :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Healer problem potentially solved...

Recruiting

1 x Rogue (if Imba) yes the legendary will be free for you to aim at
1 x Resto Shaman (if Imba)

Not recruiting for the hell of it atm. Wanting amazingly solid players to put the finishing touches on our 4.3 team.

Only full, decent applications will be considered. No lazy half-!@# /w in game please

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi

A good bump, For a good guild
A good bump, just for a good balance druid
A good bump, just because i am awesome :)

Terogaxu
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump,

1 x raid healer. No holydins/discs. Resto Sham/Druid would be ideal.
1 x DPS (rogue/mage/hunter pref)

/w in game for details or apply on our forums

http://unp.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Warlock with 7/7 and 3/7 hc experience LF guild. got 381 ilvl. also got 4 other 85 characters.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump,

Come on skilled raid healers...show yourselves please
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
right here bro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
No need for a rogue anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Most likely we have recruited a rogue for our Team 2 now.

Dragon Soul 6/8 Guildrun Normal atm! ( note guildrun not LFR )
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Worst patch ever so far :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well i drop a apply in a day or 2 :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump, looking for a new tank (Protadin) and an officer/RL to help to run our 2nd progression team through FL. Skilled players in need of more solid leadership than I can offer for 2 teams at once.

Progress stood at 6/7HC T12 and 4/8 in first 2 hours tonight.

Main team now 8/8N and not recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Take me Take me! Oh wait...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Bump for the best guild on Frostmane, keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
Good job clearing Dragon lands in 12 hours :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
01/12/2011 12:41Posted by Pyroskull

No such raid current exist in this game.

Get a clue lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/12/2011 12:41Posted by Pyroskull

Actually it was about 5-6 hours of actual raid time. We cleared the first 6 around dinnertime just with friends and alts (hence our main team is missing several kills because they were offline) so we could spend our normal raid doing Deathwing because we hadn't done any PTR practice. The first 2-3 hours was just spent talking, swapping and resummoning people and handling the d/c problems we were faced with. Cleared the first 6 with 1-2 shots but just messed around in between kills. We then spent a solid 5 hours on spine/madness. We had no experience and went in blind so we're happy with it.

Sorry you have to hate on us. I have no doubt you will overtake on HC content but it's such a shame that when Whipe kill stuff I always reply with a 'gz lads, good kill' but when we kill something you have to reply with sarcasm and hateful comments.

When your being congratuled for your HC Deathwing kill in the upcoming months I will refrane from posting something negative because I actually remember the reason I play games. Cheers for your comment. I expected nothing less.

All joking aside, I hope we can remain competetive this season. Expecting to be below Whipe, Security, Light out and some other usual suspects but there are some other guilds I'm hoping to compete with and hopefully finish in the top 5-10 kind of territory.

Gl to all guilds in the upcoming HC content and some of the good players that I speak to who, have raided with, and who know the reasons why I raid with Unparalleled. They don't act like elitists when a lesser guild kills some content. Enzity, shockzilla, nalic, viklund, nemthor, stormrager, aethelia etc etc, gl to you guys, hf, see you at HC Dwing I hope!

- Dave
Edited by Readycheck on 01/12/2011 13:09 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
I can't see how you could possibly interprid it as a negative comment since there are tens of thousands of guilds out there that hasn't cleared it yet!

Worth to note: I don't raid anymore, I have no clue how hard dragon lands is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]