How do you get to firelands

85 Orc Shaman
Looked at all the info.

Is it just a case of going to war board?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The raid ?
The dailies ?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm having the same problem, I've asked so many people but no one have told me exactly what to do. Talking about the dailies
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Gnome Priest
13/08/2011 09:59Posted by Shelaera
I'm having the same problem, I've asked so many people but no one have told me exactly what to do. Talking about the dailies

Specifically, you have to begin questing in Mount Hyjal. If you haven't begun questing there yet, then you can pick up the "Hero's Call: Mount Hyjal!" quest on the Hero's Call board in any of the major cities.
You can also skip the Hero's Call board quest and go directly to Moonglade. Talk to the NPC called Emissary Windsong, and she'll offer the quest called "As Hyjal Burns". Accept that, and start questing in Mount Hyjal :D

You don't have to complete all the quests in Mount Hyjal to unlock access to the Firelands daily quests. You only need to complete quests to the point where you've reclaimed the Regrowth area. You'll know when that is, as there'll be a little cutscene that shows it (don't want to spoil it :P).

(but it's perhaps worth saying that it's advisable to complete all the quests in Mount Hyjal, as certain characters won't be visible in the Firelands if you haven't "unlocked" them through the Mount Hyjal questing experience)

Anyway, once you've done that, then the quest "Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion!" will be avaliable from the Hero's Call board in any of the major cities. Once you pick that up you're effectively doing the new quests. It's just a matter of progressing from there, by doing the quests as they're offered to you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]