Paragon and Method raid compositions

1 Gnome Priest
Note that specs might be incorrect.
Both guilds only have 25 people in Firelands unless otherwise specified.
Feel free to post updates.

Paragon @ 2011-07-08 23:00 CEST

NO Rogues, Warriors or Mages in the raid!

The tanks are most likely Sejta (druid) and Lazeil (paladin), but a DK could also possibly be tanking.
Healers are likely among Diamondtear, Ilonie, Kahva, Arx, Anaram, Jhazrun, Fragi, Xenophics.

Death Knights
Nize (frost/blood)
Snakkimon - alt? (frost/blood)
Synti (frost/unholy)
Tuutti (frost/unholy)

Druids
Sejta (tank)
Väliliha (moonkin)
Arx (moonkin, also resto)
Lappé (moonkin, also resto)
Xodan (cat, also moonkin)
Anaram (resto, also moonkin)

Hunters
Devai (BM/MM)
Geru (SV/MM)
Kruf (MM/SV)
Krimsy - alt? (MM/SV)
Getdaun - alt? (MM/SV)

Paladins
Diamondtear (holy)
Ilonie (holy, also ret)
Lazeil (tank)

Priests
Fragi (disc/shadow)
Jhazrun (disc/holy)
Xenophics (disc/shadow)

Shamans
Kahva (ehn/resto) - brought for bloodlust?

Warlocks
Diivil (aff/destro)
Manni (destro/aff)
Jubeto (demo/aff)

Method @ 2011-07-08 23:30 CEST

Death Knights
Infeh
Mca
Razielz

Druids
Infus
Owld

Hunters
Dabears
Justwait
Rogerbrown

Mages
Notfur
Padmay
Sicka

Paladins
Apko
Proteck
Shakaroz
Treckle

Priests
Forteh
Valiane
Xabok

Rogues
Natox
Nosfe
Xerofour

Shamans
Katsumi (plus lots of silly weird letters in the name)

Warlocks
Sparkuggz
Waraz

Warriors
Sco
Edited by Lolisa on 08/07/2011 22:50 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/07/2011 22:35Posted by Lolisa
The tanks are most likely Sejta (druid)

Sejta's armory profile shows feral cat spec and his gear is entirely gemmed and reforged for cat spec. I don't know about any of the others, but I don't think he is tanking.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
08/07/2011 22:54Posted by Grendizer
Sejta's armory profile shows feral cat spec and his gear is entirely gemmed and reforged for cat spec. I don't know about any of the others, but I don't think he is tanking.

Uh, you are right.

Any guesses on which is the other tank besides Lazeil?
Looks like it could be Nize, but haven't checked that much yet.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/07/2011 22:57Posted by Lolisa
Any guesses on which is the other tank besides Lazeil?

No idea, may be he is tanking on 2 tank bosses and DPSing on 1 tank bosses.
Reply Quote
When you are at this level of raiding, where you are perhaps competing for the world first kills among a playerbase of 11 million. The prestige is huge.

These people will do EXACTLY what is needed to make that push for the world first kills. I think its stupid to look at these compositions and from that say "they bring this and that, and therefore that class is better or worse" The margins are very small.

It is fun though just out of curiosity to see.

But I would say that all hardmodes can be done with various common raid compositions. Thats at least what makes sense.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
08/07/2011 23:10Posted by Grendizer
No idea, may be he is tanking on 2 tank bosses and DPSing on 1 tank bosses.

But Ragnaros needs 2 tanks afaik.
Of course he could have logged out in cat spec and then respecced and reforged without logging out (the armory wouldn't be updated).

I guess if they wanted a feral druid they would have Sejta tank, and the only DK with a Blood spec is Nize, so it's likely either Sejta or Nize.

Regarding Synjin, he's kind of weird.
It's clearly an alt started in Cataclysm, yet the person playing it bothered to get the Loremaster and World Explorer achievements.

Also, the moonkin spec he's displaying is weird, with Earth and Moon dropped: this would only make sense if all/most one is doing is multidotting (he also has ALL mana regeneration talents and no Lunar Shower, also useful for multidotting).

He also has an unenchanted item on armory however, so there's absolutely no guarantee the spec has any connection to the one being actually used on Ragnaros (and Paragon said they pay attention to not show interesting tweaks).

Likewise, although it seems likely, there's no guarantee he's actually playing a moonkin, or that he wasn't put in just because the DK had some kind of out-of-game issues (unless they are played by the same played, which I'm not sure if it is the case).

No other changes in Paragon's roster currently, by the way.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Xenophics got pvp disc spec so she aint healing.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
Wow, I just noticed that it is possible to inspect ghosts, so standing on the raid's graveyard should allow to tell which spec players are using every time they wipe and don't mass resurrect!

Unfortunately I only have a level 1 with no gold on Lightning's Blade, so I'm not sure if I'll manage to bring it to the Sulfuron Spire graveyard.

UPDATE: some kind soul summoned me to Hyjal, but unfortunately after dying I got teleported to Ashenvale instead of getting a Swift Spectral Gryphon, so it looks like this can't be done without a high level character.
Edited by Lolisa on 09/07/2011 00:09 BST
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
Paragon @ 2011-07-09 00:56 CEST
Väliliha has been briefly seen in Moonglade, probably to respec (teleporting to Moonglade is a druid's easiest way to reach a class trainer): druids seem to be Paragon's focus
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
Method @ 2011-07-09 01:27 CEST

Justwait (Hunter) out of the raid
Razielitsa (Druid, probably moonkin) now in the raid

Paragon @ 2011-07-09 01:34 CEST

Krimsy (hunter) out of the raid
Smirk (paladin, prot/holy) now in the raid

Paragon @ 2011-07-09 01:45-01:58 CEST

Apparently taking a break or the raid has been called: only 20 people in the Firelands.

Lappe, Devai, Xodan seen in Orgrimmar
Jubeto, Xenophics offline

Also, a few (non-tank) characters in Paragon just purchased Mirror of Broken Images, looks like they might be having everyone wear it.

Method @ 2011-07-09 02:08 CEST

Razielz (DK) out of the raid
Zuggle (mage) in the raid
Edited by Lolisa on 09/07/2011 01:08 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like this, i think its funny and nice reading when you cant go to sleep! ^_-
Its like IRL paparazzi but for players!
Edited by Mcitra on 09/07/2011 14:02 BST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Intense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]