Topic SHAC 25man-MoP Recruitment
Edited by Mornìe on 29/09/12 16:42 (BST)
Who we are
Shac is a now-ancient multinational guild that has been raiding competitively since it’s founding.The guild enjoyed great successes in Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King, and is now seeking active raiders to bolster its ranks for Cataclysm raid progression.
Much of the raiding force that garnered these accomplishments can still be found in the guild today, and many of the members have played World of Warcraft from release – including the guild’s leadership. What we offer
Shac can offer potential applicants a focused 25-man raiding experience in addition to an extremely active social community, and a stability that comes from having such a large number of dedicated members that have remained in the guild unfalteringly for many years.
Also a friendly and social environment with a lot of nice people who help each other.
Shac's Cataclysm progress:
Blackwing Descent: 6/6
Bastion of Twilight: 2/5
Throne of the Four Winds: 0/2
Dragon Soul 8/8
Dragon Soul 8/8
-Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
-Hagara the Stormbinder
-Spine of Deathwing
-Madness of Deathwing
Shac’s raiding times are 20.00-00.00 Wed-Thur-Sunday
We are currently recruiting:
Exceptional players focussed mostly on damage dealers.
Please apply at http://www.deadforest.net/
Key skills and traits we expect from applicants:
- Reliable Attendance – We expect attendance.To our 3 raiding days 2 is minimum, 3 is average and good punctuality on those raiding nights.
- A thorough knowledge of class and spec – We expect active thinking upon and understanding of the applicant’s chosen class and spec; we are not seeking members that simply follow what they read on Elitist Jerks without thinking about what they are actually reading.
- A desire to progress – Consumables, coffee and prior tactical knowledge, we expect applicants to show up prepared, alert and informed about the boss encounters we are progressing on.
- Communication skills – A solid grasp of English is essential to joining the guild, we expect members to communicate actively on Teamspeak, and a good sense of humour is vital.
- Skill, not gear – it is not expected of you to have extensive amounts of main spec, offspec, off-offspec or capital-city idling gear. If we are convinced you are a good player, that gear will come naturally in time.
- For any questions feel free to speak in game with: Tofu/Tink or Mornìe/Shannyn