Human Shaman

85 Human Death Knight
I think that Human Shaman would be a very nice class/race combination, becuase of the following reasons: the Horde has 3 races which can become shaman, orc and troll and goblin, while the alliance has just 2, draenei and dwarf, these 2 races arent very popular either, so if Humans can become shamans its a bit more balanced, and more alliance players would probably roll shaman becuase they can be human too know, human shaman may not be really logical terms Lore and stuff, but tauren paladin and undead priest dont really do either so dont QQ about that Humans cant be Shamans.

I hope that we will see Human Shamans in the near future.

Also stop QQ'ing about LORE!!!!!!!! Wow isnt all about lore, many things in WoW DONT make sense if you compare it to its lore so stop QQ'ing about LORE!!!

And btw many of you who disagree only tell us why tauren paladins and undead priest can be true, but none of you can really come up with something why HUMAN SHAMAN, YES I SAID HUMAN SHAMAN , not orc or goblin...!! shouldnT be avaiable.! except for the lame QQ'ing about Lore!

Btw there are human shamans in real life, so why shouldnt there be human shamans in a fantasy MMORPG where almost everything is possible?

And people play WoW do have fun and stuff not for Lore,human shaman=fun, so give us Human shaman!
Edited by Amrò on 16/07/2011 22:20 BST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Tauren paladins invoke the power of the sun, thus they become sunwalkers.

Undeads were previously humans before they were turned to the forsaken. What can humans be? Priests.

Also, no.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
11/07/2011 11:48Posted by Amrò
becuase of the following reasons: the Horde has 3 races which can become shaman, orc and troll and goblin

And Taurens.

That's called "lore", not "fair balanced of races" in terms of being capable to pick the same amount of race/class combinations.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yes pls, no more draenei or fugly dwarfs <//3 idc about lore! :ff
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
11/07/2011 11:48Posted by Amrò
I hope that we will see Human Shamans in the near future.

I will end my subscription the day this happens.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Female human shaman please, thanks Blizzy. oxox

ox
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Well, check out my argument:

There is human shamans IRL, why shouldn't there be in WoW?

... teee he he he he
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I find the human toons in this game about as easy to empathise with as dust bunnies. Much rather my Dorfs and Spacegoats anyway :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Nah they didnt worship the sun or use it power first, just when they came up with tauren paladin, then suddenly tauren are ''sunwalkers'' instead of earthmother worshippers...
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I also noticed taht the most orc and goblin shamans feel like offended if human shaman would be available and they always say that humans cant be shaman becuase it doesnt fit in lore stuff... QQ more about lore please and keep using the same arguments that u use to verify why other race/class combo's like tauren paladin can be true.
Reply Quote
Still find it amusing that people still go 'No way, a human could NEVER be a shaman' when there are human shaman in game. wowpedia Ortell and have a look at some of the Twilights Hammers shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
An elementalist is a mage, not a shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
A mage is a person who uses the powers of the arcane, fire and frost to manipulate or destroy his/her enemies( in World of Warcraft)

A elementalist is a person who bends the elements like fire, earth, thunder, water and air
, if you take a more tribal elementalist >.> you have a shaman!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
A mage is a person who uses the powers of the arcane, fire and frost to manipulate or destroy his/her enemies( in World of Warcraft)

A elementalist is a person who bends the elements like fire, earth, thunder, water and air

Fire and water actually, its just not that useful to throw a bolt of water at high velocity.

An elementalist is someone who uses the elements, like throwing them at someone. A shaman is someone who communes with the elements, and talks to them and stuff.
LORE FTW
Edited by Imbaland on 11/07/2011 17:43 BST
Reply Quote
Its already balanced. The horde can only have 2 races as Paladins. So its fair. Live with it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
if there will be 3 shamans on the alliance side. there will be 3 paladins on the hordes side.

Troll,Orc,Forsaken,Goblin

All of them would be retarded as palls.

There will not be anymore Pallas on horde or shamans on alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
the Horde has 3 races which can become shaman, orc and troll and goblin, while the alliance has just 2, draenei and dwarf, these 2 races arent very popular either,

first of all, alliance have 3 paladins as well. the paladin is the alliance trade mark, while the shaman is the hordes trade mark. and no race atm, would fit for paladin on horde side. neither would any race on alliance side fit for shaman.
there will most likely never be an equal number of paladins and shamans, because the majority of the horde is based around alot of shamanism, while alot of the alliance races are based around the holy light.

human shamans would be retarded. and your argument about the races not being very popular, is not blizzards care. they dont care what races we like, and they dont give the races their classes, depending on which race we like the most. its based on lore.

edit: horde has 4 races. you forgot the tauren. but thats because orc, troll, tauren made up the old horde from WC 3 which was all under the race (orc) and they're all spiritual, making either of these 3 races not shamans, would be a terrible idea.

though i dont always know why goblins can be shamans... but i suppose it could work. its an odd combination though.

this happens to be wrong as well, as shamans dont BEND the elementals. we befriend the elementals, they help us willingly. we're helping each other. we respect the elements. we're not warlocks who just uses the elements for manual labor.
Edited by Aparoh on 11/07/2011 20:52 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

+1 for the fun of it. lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If we're going to focus on balancing then there should actually be another Alliance Paladin race, not another Alliance Shaman race. I will leave it to you guys to decide which Alliance race out of the 3 not already able to use Palas should get Paladins.

As someone said: Alliance trademark: Paladin. Horde trademark: Shaman. I prefer it that way and it makes sense too, as the war is then helped along by differing views of "divine power". The Horde uses elements, the Alliance uses holy power. It also makes sense in the mindset of a general player even without lore.

EDIT: Clarifications
Edited by Druidleeds on 12/07/2011 03:49 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]