Human Shaman

Roll Horde :-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Oh please don't,

It would be overkill for shamans to see human's retarded running animation and UH UH AH AH NNNNYYYYAAAA sounds. I have enough already looking at draenei and dwarfs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Every time i see an draenei, dwarf or goblin shaman it rains in my heart :(.
Reply Quote
In my honest opinion they should have just kept it as a one sided thing.

Goblin shamans annoy me aswell. They live in technological advance and almost all of their emotes are about materialistic growth or what not. That's spitting on the spiritual shaman nature...

Alliance: human, dwarf pala

Horde: Troll, orc, Tauren shaman
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
19/07/2011 10:46Posted by Hurgarr
Roll Horde :-)
Horde have human shamans?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Far back in time, we devoted ourselves to Shamanism and such.. We are humans, if you do not know that.. (maybe you played that much you think you're a tauren but let's go back to reality and tell you're not).
In World of Warcraft we got humans. So tell me why can it not be human shaman? You say, it's about "Lore" but what the !@%& stop with that :). If you like to play as a draenei, tauren, orc, dwarf, goblin or troll do that! But you don't need to stop them who wants to play as human...

Four horde shaman races - Two alliance shaman races
Two horde paladin races - Three alliance paladin races

As you see we would have one more paladin at alliance if it's gonna be fair between these factions.
Gnome paladin? Wtf?
Night Elf paladin? Hell no!
Worgen Paladin? Well maybe beacause they were humans at first.. :)

Actually alliance classes summary are 45 and horde classes: 46.
Then alliance is in need of 1 more.

Anyway you wrote "Undead, Orc, Troll and Goblin" couldn't be paladins. Why?
Why can't undead be paladins? Someone of you tell'd this !@#$ of undead was human at first, thats why they could be priest. And yes this is true so why not undead paladin? It's not that weird 'cause of the undead priest thing.

See this

Orc: Shaman
Tauren: Shaman, Paladin
Undead: Paladin (They were humans)
Troll: Shaman
Goblin: Shaman
Blood Elf: Paladin

Human: Shaman, Paladin
Dwarf: Shaman, Paladin
Draenei: Shaman, Paladin
Worgen: Paladin (They were humans)

Horde 7 = 4 shamans, 3 paladins
Alliance 7 = 4 paladins, 3 shamans

Why not?

Like I said 46 horde classes, 45 alliance..

Remove one class from horde or make one more race/class combination on alliance anyway.

Just wanted to write this you do not need to be rude if someone comes with an idea. It's a game, games should be fun, no :D :D :D`?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
How about you stop thinking about wild and ridiculous ideas, and stop bumping this. It won't happen, and we don't want it to happen. Humans are lame.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its already balanced.2pala races in horde, 2shaman races in ally.
Troll pala ? haha funny
Orc pala ? no way
Goblin pala ? *laugh*
Undead pala ? Interesting but still funny.*Casting turn undead* oh wait...
And wow is all about lore.There's nothing that doesnt fit lore
Reply Quote
22 Human Paladin
In my honest opinion they should have just kept it as a one sided thing.

Goblin shamans annoy me aswell. They live in technological advance and almost all of their emotes are about materialistic growth or what not. That's spitting on the spiritual shaman nature...

Alliance: human, dwarf pala

Horde: Troll, orc, Tauren shaman

This ^^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
becuase of the following reasons: the Horde has 3 races which can become shaman, orc and troll and goblin

becuase of the following reasons: the Alliance has 3 races which can become paladin, human
and dwarf and dranei
Edited by Razid on 04/08/2011 12:45 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Onesided was the best, Pallys for Alliance and Shaman for Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Oh yeah great, lets delete all horde paladins and human shamans. Who cares about others ?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Yeah mate, we are really talking about deleting tons of characters. Sure.

Or we might just be remembering old times?

Reply Quote
10 Draenei Shaman
II
things i would remove classwise? hmm

well first of all i think undead priest is totally unlogical. how can an undead be wielder of light? come on the guy/girl is dead! that doesnt mean i think its not cool. a skelleton that can heal and have a halo hahaha lol. to make priest viable to them being humans before being forsaken: they should become paladins too. but they cant. their dead.

in my opinion humans should only have shaman added. because mages can handle fire and frost. so why not other elements like thunder and earth. they allready know half so why not.

dwarves should not be mages, warlocks or priests its just not a dwarf thing i think. dwarves want to fight and not wield magic the point that they hate night elfs is because dwarves think night elves or any magic wielders are weak. shaman on dwarves shouldve been there before its the best crossover to magic for dwarves.

gnomes should have a healer in their class and cant think of one other than priest. so priest it is.

night elf i would replace priest with shaman because it just makes more sense. night elfs are intuned with nature and magic so why not elemental. also remove priest and add nothing is viable too. druid can act as the racial healer class.

blood elves... uhm they RELY on magic so holy is viable too. warrior seems a bit off. but still ok to me.

orc: well orc has always been awesome in my opinion. so here goes. i would remove the orc mage. its just wierd. i would never roll an orc mage, be it male or female. theyre just too bulky for that. anything instead of mage? druid maybe. orcs are a shamanistic race afterall. and blizz should make redish skin available. (checkout gorrosh hellscream he's awesome)

Tauren: bit too big thats the only comment i think

troll: uhm i think all trolls are wierd. mostly the warriors look rediculous in plate and rogues are a bit off. but i would change it though.

Goblins: just plain suck. the only goblin class should be rogue engineer. the rest isnt logical. goblins are laying backstabbing inventing junk, piraty types. all the rest just dont fit.

Dreanei: oops forgot draenei. well dreanei are light and shamans apparently. but all classes seem in place i think

Worgen: they seem fine as is. as they where human once. and can change shape after being bitten, druid seems logical, since druids are shapeshifters. hunter seems a bit off to me because, well being an animal most of the time. hunting your own kind doesnt really make sense. but shouldnt be removed in my opninion.

above is only my humble opinion on this topic.
Edited by Reshef on 05/08/2011 10:58 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
20/07/2011 10:05Posted by Kahuna
Every time i see an draenei, dwarf or goblin shaman it rains in my heart :(.

I just roast em asap :D. I kill on sight any space-goat shaman i run into ... their fat totems, the tail -> blue.
But I kinda like the dwarf shamans, they are funny short guys ^_^

EDIT: about the goblins .................................... so annoying!
Edited by Eaglefire on 05/08/2011 14:06 BST
Reply Quote
Since when did Humans startin invoking elements? Shaman is more of a horde class. Nice combination with the expertise and stuff but not the way the lore goes. What comes next Undead Paladins?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I just roast em asap :D. I kill on sight any space-goat shaman i run into ... their fat totems, the tail -> blue.
But I kinda like the dwarf shamans, they are funny short guys ^_^
I'm not blue. pfft.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Btw there are human shamans in real life, so why shouldnt there be human shamans in a fantasy MMORPG where almost everything is possible?

so with that logic there should also be Human Druids? no. bad !!@#!**@!, bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]