Who is the best PvP Warlock around the world?

85 Orc Warlock
Topic title says it all.

Heard about drakedog but is he really the best lock in pvp ?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i dont think i heard the name drakedog since TBC, and i thought people only thought he was good cause he made a bunch of videos.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yeah, you cant judge from vidoes really cuz they are handpicked.

Personally i havent met lock on my realm that beats me. Had few who were equall and it was fun dueling them, but no one pwns me. Sorry for sounding cocky.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
There are warlocks who play 100 times better than those on those videos you see. There were two good warlocks on my realm(one transfered), the other doesn't play his warlock because destro sucks. And those two, could've beat any of those warlocks you see on the videos.
They've been more times gladiators, so... they know how to play.

Other than them, since I don't know much of others, in my opinion Raythunda is really good, Adouken and Drakedog which he don't even play anymore.
There is surely better warlocks than them, but they are good as well.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
If you want to go look at the truly good players you need to go look at the arena crowed, but even more specifically than that the Tournament crowd.

It also depends which expansion you are talking about, the lock class has changed vastly each expansion so it wouldn't be a fair statement to say that one lock is better overall IMO.

In TBC I think the common consensus is that Inflame was the best Warlock since he went on to win many tournaments(He is definitely at least ONE of the best)

In Wrath there was many many locks, Azael, Snutz, Yog for Affliction and probably one of the best Destro locks was Uck and Raythunda?(something like that)

In Cata I think we need to wait for the blizzard tournament to decide.

But honestly saying someone is best in an RPG is just so impossible since the game is constantly changing, but at least all the players I have named are TOP NOTCH Locks.

A lot of them have videos on Warcraftmovies, though I don't think some of them are relevant anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Snutz, Azael, Dakkroth, Sparda, Draintrain, Adouken (my hero), Drakedog, Cobrak, Kenwood...
Reply Quote
80 Troll Priest
Possibly this guy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Filo/simple
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Just because he is in a 3k rated team doesnt mean hes the best warlock.
On topic: Me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Actually since PvP is merited on 3v3 and he is at 3030 rating, and he has played the majority of the games it kind of does make him the best.

How else are you gonna judge it?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Well, sure sitting around fearing people, have good partners, poof u got 3k rated.
After that go chill in durotar a rogue come and stunn you, you try to react, but you die, you blame it in that you werent ready.
You get your soul back make a HS and try to pull him out again, all of a sudden he come again and kill you.
You log off and hit a wall with your head.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I am !!! Thank you. :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Drakedog!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
20/07/2011 08:42Posted by Dannyel
I am !!! Thank you. :D

Humans dont count!
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Hunter
Inflame has been the best warlock since season 1 followed by draintrain.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Blukstack @ Sanguino #1 <3
Reply Quote
18/07/2011 23:49Posted by Rayox
Drakedog which he don't even play anymore.

He does, DrakeDog 10 is being edited and should be released soon.

As for the best lock I personally would say its down to Raythunda or Adouken. This is from a destro viewpoint of course. For affliction I would need to say Poonxo, Snutz or Deserteagle (If you can count him as affli, he played SL/SL in TBC and won the korean WoWInven tournament)

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Haha, same on my realm man. :p
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
26/07/2011 14:00Posted by Qn
Drakedog which he don't even play anymore.

He does, DrakeDog 10 is being edited and should be released soon.

As for the best lock I personally would say its down to Raythunda or Adouken. This is from a destro viewpoint of course. For affliction I would need to say Poonxo, Snutz or Deserteagle (If you can count him as affli, he played SL/SL in TBC and won the korean WoWInven tournament)

Deserteagle wasn't good, it was just that WLD wasn't popular in Korea at all and most Korean teams had no idea how to play vs it.

Ontopic: probably Inflame (winner of Blizzcon 2008) and Fabio (winner of Blizzcon 2010).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
inflame
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Drakedogs PvP videos were awful. Even back in the day. They are the epitome of cherry picking. He probably had a crit chance of 15% at best, yet you'd see him crit with a 100%. Also, clips of him killing level 50 dudes as a level 60. So good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]