Best EU world PvP server?

Would like to know, since I'm dying of boredom on my current realm.
I've heard that Outland is a pretty good one, but which one is THE best? :)

-Bring back World PvP Blizzard.. For gods sake..
/sadface
Reply Quote
MVP
85 Night Elf Rogue
16/07/2011 23:20Posted by Thunderoke

How could that be measured?

If Outland is good for such things, than it might be worth going there, or at least testing it out, because I don't think anyway can tell you which is "the best".

I personally play on Ragnaros, and I love the world PvP here. There re plenty of fights to be had, and although there are quite a few PvE players, it almost seems as if the PvP community outnumbers them.

However, I couldn't tell you whether Ragnaros has better world PvP than Outland. It's a good server though, probably both are, so you could have a look at this server as well ;)

Good luck either way ;)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
16/07/2011 23:20Posted by Thunderoke
Reply Quote
16/07/2011 23:24Posted by Dalrian

How could that be measured?

If Outland is good for such things, than it might be worth going there, or at least testing it out, because I don't think anyway can tell you which is "the best".

I personally play on Ragnaros, and I love the world PvP here. There re plenty of fights to be had, and although there are quite a few PvE players, it almost seems as if the PvP community outnumbers them.

However, I couldn't tell you whether Ragnaros has better world PvP than Outland. It's a good server though, probably both are, so you could have a look at this server as well ;)

Good luck either way ;)

Ok thx mate, but I would like to know more about your server. Is there dedicated PvP sometimes, like big fights and big attacks on cities?
And are there any PvP guilds that do not require crazy rating like 2200 or so?..
Reply Quote
MVP
85 Night Elf Rogue
16/07/2011 23:34Posted by Thunderoke
Is there dedicated PvP sometimes, like big fights and big attacks on cities?

We try to, but last time that happened it pretty much failed because the entire server collapsed while we tried to attack Orgrimmar. We were in there with a group of about 40 players, but since we could only cast 1 spell every 30 seconds, we eventually got killed by the guards.

We first had an event in the gurubashi area, which was all fun etc, but going to Orgrimmar was just a disaster. I guess that wasn't an issue specific for our server though.

Other than that, we mostly have a lot of PvP in the molten front etc right now.
Especially the Alliance side is very PvP dominated, so there are enough players interested in world pvp etc.

16/07/2011 23:34Posted by Thunderoke
And are there any PvP guilds that do not require crazy rating like 2200 or so?..

There are many PvP guilds on the server, and they are all quite different.

For example, my current guild is a guild with that requirement you mention of 2.2k arena rating, but there are also more social guilds. I actually used to be the GM in a very big "social" PvP guild, and they still exist (don't ask me how I ended up in a different guild after being the GM :P).

I heard that they have gone a bit more social orientated after I left, but if you're interested, the guild name is Vindication.

Besides that, there are also plenty of new and smaller PvP guilds around, and a few focussing on both PvE and PvP.

For PvP, Ragnaros is definitely a good server, although mainly on Alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just go to the most populated and balanced pvp server there is, which is Outland atm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ravencrest is quite fun. But it's it's filled with Danes.
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warlock
Closest your going to get to WPVP is duelling outside SW/OG, a 'best WPVP' server does not exist.
Reply Quote
16/07/2011 23:25Posted by Coldor
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
17/07/2011 03:06Posted by Flicki
Just go to the most populated and balanced pvp server there is, which is Outland atm.

Don't tempt me.

Yes come to outland with me <33333
Reply Quote
DENMARK! :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
isnt ragnoros a horde based realm
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
thats why i kinda hate ravencrest even though i play on it
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Maybe i should transfer to Ravencrest... Im from Denmark myself.
DANMARK LÆNGE LEVE! :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
yer could be outland, the only wpvp is still in Tol barad peninsula though, often guard pullers all the time! quality wpvp i tell ya.

wpvp is brilliant
Edited by Warzle on 11/03/2012 11:38 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Whats World pvp?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Why do ppl go so far back in the forums section that they find threads half a year old and decide to bump them :s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ZLY
ss ally definatly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]