BWD - BoT - Firelands [Alt-run] 10man

85 Undead Mage
Hello!

A lot of people lately have requested me to start alt-runs again, so here we go.
As I did in the past I am planning to do some runs once a week to clear the raidcontent we curently have.
All the previous content should be easy to clear in a few houres, and after that get to Firelands and down some bosses there.
If people are in no need for gear in BWD and BoT we might skip them after a few weeks and go progress/farm Firelands.
Currently aiming to clear only the normal modes, but after some weeks we should get going on the heroic modes.

I did this back in WotLK and turned out to be verry successfull (ICC 12/12 NORMAL 9/12 HC) and I'm planning to start doing so again in Cata.

If you have any interrest in joining these runs follow the instructions at the end of the post after reading the requirements and rules.

---------------------
Requirements
---------------------

• Fully cleared BWD and BoT on a main + knowing tactics on first 3 bosses of Firelands

• Ventrilo and the ability to listen and follow directions given by the raidleader
    (You don't have to talk but it would be nice)

• I am not expecting you to have BIS gear, but the current JP gear would be perfect to do the job.
    Eventually we will get better gear so it doesn't matter to much.

• Fully enchanted and gemmed gear on your character is a must.

---------
Rules
---------

• Loot: Roll - MS > OS (spirit gear ALWAYS has priority for healers)

• BoE items will be raidrolled at the end of the raid based on the activity of the last fight.

• Showing up to late or not showing up at all will get you replaced and you won't be welcome in the future.

• You are allowed to buy loot from a player who won it, but you are not allowed to roll for a item to sell it.

When?
Every week on friday from 19:30 [ST] until 23:30 [ST] - ST = Server Time

How do I join?
Send me a mail ingame on the character you want to join + the name of you main.
Also mention the word "Shadowtrap" in your mail so I can verify you'v read the requirements and the rule's.
Currently I'm in need for everything, so feel free to send me a ingame mail or a whisper.

How do I know I'm in?
I will be inviting people on the ingame calendar provided by Blizzard, 10 people will be accepted and some people will be on stand-by.
Eventually I'm hoping to get a 10man group that shows up regularly without having to replace to many of them.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply on this post (I'll try to check it as regularly as I can) or whisper me ingame.

-Megan
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
RESERVED
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
RESERVED
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
RESERVED
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
RESERVED
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]