Looking for Scottish Warlock.

Good day.
I am forever searching for a warlock which originates from Scotland, and surprisingly the reason I am opening this thread is to do just that.
If anyone knows or in fact IS a Scottish warlock I would like to know.
The reason for this is that I have a friend, who is Scottish (and ginger) which plays the warlock class, very badly at that, and he likes to call himself ' best lock scotland, only lock scotland. '
I unfortunately beg to differ and would like to think that somewhere out there, there is a scottish warlock which has a higher rating in any arena bracket.
If so, please post a reply, any videos of you playing, or proof of your Scottish origins.
THANK YEE.
Reply Quote
`Sup, Scottish warlock here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Debozina on my server, Scottish warlock :)
Reply Quote
Thank you Debozina, however his gear and his arena ratings represent that he is not better than my Scottish friend. This does however mean that my friend is not ONLY lock Scotland.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
i dont do arena :(
Reply Quote
You can be best PvE lock scotland XD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I visited Scotland 3 times, does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All lies! Everybody knows Scottish people are Dwarves! ...I don't see any Dwarves in this thread!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
26/07/2011 01:02Posted by Illiena
All lies! Everybody knows Scottish people are Dwarves! ...I don't see any Dwarves in this thread!

Hello I'm a Scottish dwarf warlock. Although I'm a terrible player.
Edited by Svarta on 26/07/2011 01:21 BST
Reply Quote
No one here is Scottish and has a higher arena rating than my friend, he is still best lock Scotland, CMON GUYS!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Scottish warlock here. Although i dont do arenas at all now since the destro spec is so clunky.

From aberdeen myself.
Reply Quote
I know what you mean about destro :/ Try playing MLS as destro been seeing a few people doing it dunno if it's actually any good though.

I also realize the druid in your 2's team has the name Zinq. I am very jelly as i've been trying to get that name since January.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Do scottish warlocks caber toss?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I might try for a 2`s team with a fire mage for giggles, but they are all frost....

Good luck getting your name :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
26/07/2011 12:22Posted by Mekanik
fire mage for giggles

You know which team gonna giggle right?
Reply Quote
Fire destro is fun :) And no, I cannot caber toss. I can play master of puppets on the bagpipes though
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
26/07/2011 12:31Posted by Qn
I can play master of puppets on the bagpipes though

Then you rule!

Thumbs up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
26/07/2011 12:25Posted by Ynox
fire mage for giggles

You know which team gonna giggle right?

Probably, but if i have fun and can use destro a bit i wont care. Too much.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Scottish Warlock here. Tell your pal he's a dobber.
Reply Quote
Shut it or al chib ye ybyb

Scottish slang. Were going to be the only people here who understand it XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]