Making an alt here.

85 Night Elf Priest

aww our little stereotype is butt hurt

people like you luxi, are also part of the problem

Why don't you post on your main, big boy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

aww our little stereotype is butt hurt

people like you luxi, are also part of the problem

Oh look, it's this retort again.

If DMF is so bad why do you and your butt-buddies continue to gather here? I'm sure Ensidia could use wonderful talented people like yourself and everyone else with an alt named using the 'yo' suffix.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
What's your problem Alterius ? Apart from being a terrible player, troll and realist.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue

If DMF is so bad why do you and your butt-buddies continue to gather here? I'm sure Ensidia could use wonderful talented people like yourself and everyone else with an alt named using the 'yo' suffix.

Guessing it has something to do with the fact they like to appear skilled by playing on a realm where those who care little about the more "Hardcore" features of the game, so their e-peen stands out more? put them on other realms, oh they just look like everyday players.

Just a thought.
Edited by Ludovik on 06/08/2011 03:33 BST
Reply Quote
4 Tauren Priest
Hahaha I know... exactly the type. Have quite a few of them on my old realm. I'm suprised he didn't troll me for being a casual whos somehow ruining this game.

It is nice to see people actually trying to show me the good. So far everytime i've gone to a server forum they seem to just go "No rp here, go somewhere else".

Also I apologize for kind of bumping and not getting back to this thread. A personal issue in real life cropped up and I have been away for a while. Once things settle down IRL i will maybe plan a RP event of somekind. Probably small like another tavern night or meet and greet.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
You should realise a few of us, including myself, have a 2nd of their class ( in my case a priest ) already sitting in a PvP guild on a PvP realm.

Anyway, go somewhere else unless you want to play around with bad attitude players or kiddos. Alterius is an amazing example. (>^^)>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
You should realise a few of us, including myself, have a 2nd of their class ( in my case a priest ) already sitting in a PvP guild on a PvP realm.

Anyway, go somewhere else unless you want to play around with bad attitude players or kiddos. Alterius is an amazing example. (>^^)>

If you already have another char on another realm...why bother staying on this "bad" realm?
Just seems contradictory for someone that is so "good" to be playing with people who are so "bad" and complain about them?

When you could, with ease, go to your "better" PvP realm with your other "good" PvP buddies?

Unless it's a case of you wanting to feel some sense of superiority over people, which i believe (i'm no qualified psychologist here) means you have self-esteem issues?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Guessing it has something to do with the fact they like to appear skilled by playing on a realm where those who care little about the more "Hardcore" features of the game, so their e-peen stands out more? put them on other realms, oh they just look like everyday players.

Pretty sure when the majority of us rolled here we clicked abilities and didn't know what an honourable kill was, I rolled here because my friend was here - and he was here because his cousin was here. When asking a lot of PvP'ers why they rolled here I get similar stories.

Not that I dislike this community, and I've made some great friends here, but if someone was like, "here's a free server transfer for you and all your friends" I'd probably be like...ok. Although I think it's the same everywhere, boring game with 0 world PvP and stale content.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
^ What Tayen says. It's the same everywhere. World PvP being dead anyway is the main reason for me not bothering transfering anything anymore, only spam BGs nowadays.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Fyerin,

Nice to see another DMF person on the realm with what appears to be a mature attitude. In regards to the bit about people who don't RP on an RP realm, in my case which might be the case of many, I joined the game knowing nothing and selected the recommended realm...by the time I realised what RP meant and what impact it had on the realm / rules I'd made a considerable number of friends and brought a considerable number of real life ones with me.

RP isn't for me, it's just a fact. But I'm more than happy to let those that do enjoy it get on with it.

The realm has it's usual faff that you'd find on any other realm and the odd extreme case of "that idiot again" (hypothetical quote, not aimed at anyone here) but it also has a mature player base that actually act like the people on the realm are worth treating with respect.

Edit: Oh and a strong community from what I've seen on my 6 ish years here.
Edited by Drebinglock on 07/08/2011 06:37 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
@Tayen and Drebinglock:

If more pvers and pvpers were like you, with that attitude, I highly doubt the RP community would be as gun-shy with OOCers walking around. You guys seem quite mature and a pleasure to have on this server. While I don't consider myself the authority to decide who stays and goes, but I don't mind seeing you two, and folks like you, around and staying with us. :)

Now, if only other OOCers could learn their lesson from ya.
Edited by Sastri on 07/08/2011 09:44 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Literally dead confused at how this has been trolled and has ended up as a discussion on PvP. This realm has RP if you know where to look and when you do find it, it's good RP.
Those trolling that this realm is bad because the players aren't skilled.

WHO CARES.

The OP clearly doesn't care about the average arena teams MMR does he?

Stop trolling the forums. You're boring us all.
Edited by Demiie on 07/08/2011 14:35 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I'm still entertained.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I went to this server about half a year ago. While the amount of open RP in major cities has not overwhelmed me, I'm thankful and quite impressed with the positive response given by the community to a few public RP events that my rather small and probably not so well known guild has organised.

It may not be the most active RP realm, but as some poster noted in another thread, this means that there is actually a chance that people unknown to you beforehand will attend your events. So my conclusion is that any people who are willing to contribute with RP and RP events are quite welcomed here by the RP community.

So, welcome to Fyerin.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I agree with Tayen to some extent...
When I rolled this realm I had no idea how to even play this game, pretty much. Once I had made a few friends I was helped to understand how PvP even worked.
I actually came to this realm because the PvP server I used to be on was hardly sociable, I found it hard to make any friends. But on DMF everybody seemed friendly, and I quickly made quite a few friends.

I rolled Horde on coming to this realm and the RP has always been here and there, but nothing amazingly active. There are plenty of guilds and events going around that make good use of different areas now, I've visited a few myself, had quite a bit of fun.

As for the community, there are plenty of nice people! It's true it's a bit of a stereotype that all of the PvPers are nasties. But its simply not true. Yes there are trolls. But the majority of people who PvP on this realm are not up themselves. There are some people who are, but not all. There are plenty of PvPers like Drebinglock above who leave roleplayers to it. But then there are others who tend to take a laugh out of ruining it.

I actually found myself leaning more towards Alliance lately, due to the amount of discrimination happening withing Horde currently, from trolls who tend to 'flame' anybody they know who Roleplays or infact WOULD LIKE to roleplay, but are afraid that they will be flamed. I know a good few people that this applies to, but I'm not going to point out any names.

This realm is more generally mixed, RP is flourishing but so is PvP and PvE, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
53 Undead Priest

Just a thought.
its true what he says, their average players if you compare to players on a realm like stormscale, outland etc, they want to stay here, so they appear more "pro" then they really are, i say, its a to big fish in a small pond, on those "better" realms they would just be a tiny fish in a ocean, far from the top. they stay here, cause they appear more skilled then they really are, cause the normal players are below average
Edited by Vilmo on 11/08/2011 18:44 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
That's far from true Vilmo. I'm probably the one who knows best in this case, however I'm not going to clarify.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]